Log Entry 011

User: Jason Hawthorn
ID: 93674XZ935
Location: Portable Device
Date: 2107/08/06
Log Entry: 011
Terminal ID: POT47

The park was good. Can't really call it a park, more of a greenhouse. And fresh oxygen. Could almost taste how fresh it was.

On my way back to my quarters, something very strange happened. I'm not sure how far it reached, could be the entire habitat. But we experienced some kind of blackout that lasted for about an hour. I must say, it is kind of unnerving when everything goes dark and red lights start flashing.

We all had to sit down on the spot, doesn't matter where you are or what you are doing, you leave it and just sit down. Something to do with conserving oxygen. Did I mention you are not even allowed to talk. You sit in silence and stare into darkness until the lights come back on.

The guy next to me switched on his his POT, but was immediately instructed to switch off again. Ha, I was just about to use mine.

The power has been on for a few hours now, but code yellow is still in effect. That just means everybody to their quarters, except the engineering crew of course. So, I'm still sitting here, getting kind of bored.

Out for now.

END OF ENTRY