Prologue

Spirit animals are creatures that most kids dream of, but sadly not all kids get them. In our world only seventy percent of the population get the honor to see a spirit animal. The other thirty percent has to go through life without the honor of a spirit animal there to help you. Once you turn eighteen you take your spirit animal test. There are two different test though.

One of the test is with normal animals. You stand on a enchanted crystal platform. If you have a spirit animal it will glow a beautiful dark blue color with a mystical pinkish purple to it like royal blue. If a animal doesn't show up that means you have a spirit animal but it is not sure which animal it is. If a animal shows up that means that is your spirit animal and you need to learn how to love and control it.

All spirit animals are powerful in someway no matter what it is. Also spirit animals have to be taken care of like a pet. Now spirit animals have powers and can share them with you. It takes a strong bond to be able to have your spirit animals powers and abilities.

The second test is more intense. It is still about what your spirit animal is but this one has mystical animals. You can't have two spirit animals but its always worth trying if you didn't get a spirit animal in the first test. This test only has a three percent chance of giving you a spirit animal. Most years don't even have anyone with a mystical animal. There is demon animals though. They are evil and harder to control well that's what is rumored. But the one person to ever get a demon got outcasted by the king and queen of Spirit animals.

Now that's not to say spirit animals are all safe. There are feral spirit animals and they are what the normal spirit animals train to fight. But back to the test the enchanted crystal platform is surrounded with black in enchanted vines. When you stand on this one and it works it will glow a violent dark blood red. And this test is more effective. It has a One hundred percent chance of showing you your spirit animal. But only If it works that is. Back to the feral animals. The feral animals are crazy and try to eat humans. A group of people captured some feral animals and used them against us out of jealousy. They lost the war at went back into hiding. We don't know where they are and until the comeback we don't care.
All we know is there are still millions of feral animals on the loose that We need to protect the people from. That is why after you get your spirit animal we go to a school to train with them called Spirit Shield Academy.