Royal Dinner

Wind blew through my hair, and my eyes widened in shock as I saw how high up I was. I grabbed the dragon, and held it tightly in fear. I looked down at the scales of the dragon, and noticed they were a elegant gold. I sat up, and looks at the huge gold dragon in shock. The demon wolf was now the size of a dog, and was sitting in my lap. I pet her soft fur, and looked down. I was scared at first then grew to love the look of the world from above. I looked off over the vast fields and trees, and saw a massive castle.

We neared the castle, and when we landed I felt relief and sadness at the same time. I loved the way the world looked from the sky, I couldn't wait to see it again. "The queen and king will be here shortly." a deep voice said. I looked to the source of the sound and I stared up at the giant golden dragon. "You can talk?" I said shocked. The dragon glared down at me. "All dragons can talk." my demon wolf grew back to its normal size and it felt really cramped on the balcony we landed on. "Hey can you shrink back please." the wolf shrank back down and rubbed against my leg. "Where do we wait?" the dragon flew up in the air. "It doesn't matter." the deep voiced dragon said as it flew away.

I watched the dragon fly away and saw two more dragon come, and land on the ground. I looked down and saw the king and queen. I started running down to the entrance and got lost. "Dang this castle is big. I can't even find my way to the entrance." I stumbled through a door and saw the entrance. "I made it!" I said excitingly. The king and queen smiled. "We need to have a serious talk about your demon wolf. And talk more about the rules you have to go by." the queen said in a powerful voice. The King waved me to follow as he walked into a different room. I followed closely behind him not wanting to get lost again. We went down a long hallway that seemed like it would never end.

We came to a long room with a huge table. The table had lots of amazing foods and deserts on it, and all of the foods looked very fancy. I sat down at the chair the king told me to sit on, and I looked at all of the foods. My stomach growled as I thought of the food. The butlers all came in, and put one of everything on all of our plates. I ate slowly and carefully so I didn't look a mess. After I finished eating I waited for the King and Queen. After they finished eating we sat there in silence for a couple of minutes. The king got up, and said,"lets go to the meeting room and we'll talk about a contract for you hellhound." the Queen and I followed behind the King. When we got to the meeting room the King and Queen sat down and said,"okay, lets talk."