New Encounters

I listened to upbeat music instead of my usual rock music. I just couldn't help it I was so happy and excited. My dad believed in me and this is the first time he's never done that!

My mom stopped and said almost yelling,"We're here!" I looked at her in shock and she cleared her throat,"Sorry I was too excited." When I glanced out the window I saw thousands maybe even millions of eighteen year olds. They were all lined up and scheduled for a test. I looked at mom,"Did you remember to schedule me for a test?" my mom replied in a upbeat tone,"Nope!" I let out a long sigh.

"Well I guess have to register and hope that I don't have to wait forever." I opened the door and my mom ran to my side. "I can't help you register but I can wish you good luck!" my mom said while squeezing me tightly. I said struggling to breathe,"Mom I'm not a teddy bear." she let go and I bolted to the registering area.

When I got there I walked up to a man at the desk. The man had brown hair that was straight and curly. Like a elegant wavy hair style. His eyes were a deep brown color that could make any women fall for him. He looked about eighteen or nineteen.

I blushed and said,"....I need to register." He smiled okay sign here and pledge to take care of you spirit animal." he pauses for a second," If you get one." I tried my best not to blush while saying my pledge and then I went silent. I quickly asked,"what's your name?" the man look at me and smiled,"My name is Aaron I hate the name." I blushed a little and said,"Well I think it's a good name." I looked up at his deep brown eyes. Aaron lightly blushed and said,"T-thanks."

He started to walk away then stopped."Well I have to wait to do my test you wanna come with me?" Aaron looked back at me and I could help but blush. I nodded my head then walked up next to him. We sat down on a bench that was really close to the crystal platform's. Over the loud intercom I heard them say,"Aaron make your way to the stage it is your turn." Aaron hoped up and walked over to the first platform. I sat up and looked at him filled with determination. He steps on the platform and it immediately glows a bright blue.

I am leaving you on a cliffhanger. So... Anyone wanna guess what his spirit animal will be? Also if you got the reference tell me please! Of your a part of the fandom you would know.