Chapter Two - Home

When the tree got back home he and his boyfriend Phil had tree sex and then they drank some cherry Kool-Aid.

They then watched Star Wars and argued over which ship was better; the foursome of Greedo x Darth Vader x Luke Skywalker x Obi-Wan Kenobi or R2-D2 x Count Dooku.

When they agreed that Greedake Kenvadewalker was better, they went to sleep in their comfortable tree home.

™👌👍👺©➰⚫️®🐢🎵👏〰➿🔙🎶⚪️🔘🔝☑️✔️✖️🔚➖➕🚤🖤😂🙂💱♋️

Moiki the vempoir, Pete the vampire and Pattycakes the vampivamp all danced alone to the beat of their hearts.

"Wow, Moiki, you need to learn to dance better" Pattycakes says. "Stfu he's a beautiful dancer pattycakes we'll break up with you if you harass him one more time!!! 😭😭😭😮😮😮😡😡😡👺" Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III states angrily.  "Yiah Pattycakis, stop harassoing moi. Oit's noit noice." Moiki says, crying in Hungarian.

Pete then turns on the song Cell Block Tango, because honestly that's my jam and I just wanted to include it in a story.

"WOIIITTT!!! What abouut thou outher throuw peaoipleh??? We noid soix peaoipleh for thou sixth merthy murderethes of thou crroioikim couunti joil." Moiki cries, hyperventilating from the fear of not having enough merry murderesses of the cookem county jail.

"OHSHIT" Pete exclaims, flipping these birds. "What about Milk Boy and Milk Man?? And how about Tony Stark?? They're all pretty gay." States Pattycakes, recalling his good pals from golf.

"Oui oui mon ami je m'appelle Lafayette" says Moiki, clearly agreeing.

"Okay" say Pattycakes, getting out his cellular telephone and dialing 1-800-271-1881.

"Hi, you have reached the gay hotline for the United States, how may I help you?" A voice, clearly belonging to Tony Stark, says.

"Hi yes I would like to order one Ryan Ross, one Brendon Urie and you. We are preforming Cell Block Tango and need three more merry murderesses of the crookem county jail." Says Pattycakes. "Ah, yes, coming right up." Says Tony Stark, flying out with Ryden to preform Cell Block Tango with his buddies from the bar.

👺☑️😭➖🖤😂™🔘😮🔚♋️®👌⚪️🎵✖️🎶🙂🔙✔️👏©🚤➰😡🔝👍💱➕

Miley, Pier, Patrica, Tony The Clock, Milk Boy and Daddy Milk all preformed Cell Block Tango and lived happily ever after.

OR SO THEY THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!¡!!$!!$!!!!!!!!

LITTLE DID THEY KNWO THAANS TREJSJ FIFF OF REMONTOWNE. SID DKNOR LIKE RNCLELL BOOXOK TANOT  HQNN THEY WER ELAL TOUNG TO JAIL MWAHAJAHHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAH

To be continued