Chapter Two

Light hit your eyes, making you want to keep your eyelids firmly shut, but you soon have a rush of thoughts about what happened yesterday, causing your eyes to fly open and a squeal to escape your lips, as you see your resting your head on top of THE bare chest of Darkiplier: King of the world. You were completely unaware that this was his room! Your heart starts beating rapidly again out of pure confusion.

"You made yourself right at home, didn't you kitten~?" he joked in a croaky, yet husky, morning voice, eyes still closed. "I was going to give you your own room to sleep in, but now that I know you like it here, I'll make this your room as well,"

"I'm so sor-"

"Don't be~," his eyes were now opening, gazing down at you, "You're adorable when you sleep~," his hand caresses your features, grinning at the dark red tone that had now invaded your face. "Just rest with me here for a couple more minutes..." he said (more ordered) , closing his eyes again, but beginning to stroke your hair. As he did this, you continued to stare disbelievingly at the demon. Only now did you realize his strongly defined jawline and chiseled body... NO, what the hell am I saying?  you internally scream your yourself. The demon smirked, and you notice he's opened his eyes again, meaning he just witnessed you admiring his beauty. "Something bothering you~?" he said, in a morning voice.

"Yes..." you reply, rather flipping Dark's witty tease on it's head. His eyebrows raising and smirk disappearing almost instantly, "May I ask a question?", Dark closed his eyes again, sighing,

"Very well,"

With a momentary pause, wondering whether or not asking him a question was really a good idea, you just come out with it, "Why me? I don't really know what you have planned, but why use me for it?"

He sighed again, staring up at the ceiling and continuing to twirl his fingers through your hair. There's a long pause. You notice his steely eyes filled with an unrecognizable emotion, like he'd so much to say, yet something holding him back. "You'll find out in due time. Meanwhile," he sat up, making you slip onto his lap. You shoot to an upright position. Dark leans to the side and picks up a paper lying on the bedside table, handing it to you, "Here are the list of rules you must obey," getting out of bed and approaching the closet, he swings it open, picking out some clothes and changing into them.

While he does, you take the time to read the paper:

1) You must answer to the name "kitten" when I speak to you. When it is anyone else you must answer to "human" or, if I've given my blessing, "(Y/n)"

2) You must address me as "master" and no one else. You may call others "sir" or "madam", depending and their gender. However, if they say to call them by their name, you may.

3) Never leave the castle unless told to by me or under an emergency

4) Every morning you must go to your changing room and change into the clothes I have laid there, unless an emergency

5) Never lie to me

6) You may not get romantically involved with anyone other than myself

7) You may not touch someone, other than me, unless an absolute emergency

Shocked at how ridiculous some of these rules are, you look up to discuss your concerns with Dark, and squeal, scooting back in the bed when you realize he's directly in front of you, face only centimeters away from yours. "Did I scare you~?" he questioned, mockingly.

"Y-yes," you turn back down to look at your paper and see rule 2, blushing as you turn your head back up to face him, "I meant to say, yes m-master," At that statement, you feel yourself betraying the last speck of self respect you had... The sickeningly pleased smirk he gave afterwards only increased that feeling,