Chapter Three

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!?" Dark's voice boomed. Anti let go of you in surprise and you go flying towards the wall, but as you prepare for impact, you just feel yourself bang against someone's body... it was Dark....

"Dark..." Anti breathed in shock,

"What did I tell you?... WHAT WERE MY EXACT ORDERS?!" smoke began steaming from his body,

"D-don't touch a-anyone," you stutter in response, intimidated by his new red glowing eye,

"Don't touch the human," Anti recited, sounding bored. Dark pushed you to the side, making you roll then loose your balance and fall on your backside (again).

Dark was becoming more and more encased in smoke, looming over Anti, but Anti stood his ground. Quickly, you begin untying your shoes.

"WHAT?" Dark demanded, grabbing Anti by the throat and throwing him against the wall on the other side of the room. You finally got back to your feet, running over to where Dark was choking Anti,

"I was showing her around and decided to entertain her!" he spat back, struggling against Dark,

"Please," you call out, not very loudly as you've never demanded something from a demon. Neither of them heard you as Anti finally pushed Dark away, soaring around the room as Dark tried to find an opportunity to grab him,

"It was entirely platonic! How small must your dick be if you have to make a rule like th-" but as he was about to finish his sentence, Dark sprouted pink wings, rocketing right into Anti who bashed against the wall and fell to the ground. Dark slowly landed back on the ground, storming over to Anti, who began getting back to his feet.

"Please, stop!" you say slightly louder, yet they still didn't hear.

As Anti got back up, his hands lit up into green fire-like magic, which suited the green shade his eyes had now turned, if fury. Dark suddenly pounced, but Anti was quick to retaliate, grabbing Dark's fist. But Dark grabbed Anti's collar, flying him up in the air with him

 But Dark grabbed Anti's collar, flying him up in the air with him

( https://maskman626.deviantart.com )

"PLEASE, STOP IT! FOR GOD'S SAKE LET GO OF EACH OTHER!" you scream, to everyone's bewilderment (even your own). They both slowly lowered to the ground, staring at you in shock, eyes going back to their normal way and magic/wings slowly disappearing. Now unsure what to do or say, you go back to your shy self, "S-sorry..." you stutter, "you both looked... about ready to kill each other and I couldn't knowingly allow that to happen,"

Dark let go of Anti's collar, regaining composure and walking over to you, "I'll let it slide this once, just don't let me catch either of you doing that again," Dark grabbed you arm, teleporting you both back to his bedroom, "Stay here until I'm finished with work," and he disappeared into a puff of red smoke.

"It wasn't Anti's fault..." you breath, getting out your suppressed defence, now wasted on an empty room.

Now what? You have god knows how long to just... sit here. Turning your head to the window, you wander over, looking at the view outside. Your eyes widen, staring enthralled at the sight of the great city of Capter! For a moment then, you forgot the palace was just outside Capter, the capital of... the world. "And Darkiplier owns all of it..." you gasp, realization of... everything finally dawning on you.