•Prolouge•

*a/n oct 2022: hi everyone! it's been a loong time since i've updated this book and i wanted to come out with a little disclaimer :) i started writing this ff when i was in grade 7, i finished it while i was in high school, and now i'm in university. it's been a long time and my writing has come a long way. i've noticed a lot of comments recently regarding the way the book is written, so i just wanted to warn you guys that i did in fact write this when i wasn't even a teenager yet, so it's not the best quality and some people may not like it, and that's totally valid! i'm an adult now, and i get how this ff may be perceived, so i just wanted to pop back on here and give a little warning that it is quite fast-paced and i wrote it a loong time ago :)*

Our story begins in a far far world; a world that you and I do not know of.

A world of magic.

On June 22nd 1960, a beautiful baby girl was brought into the world.

Her name was Elizabeth Juniper Turner.

She stole her parents' hearts when they first saw her. Little did they know, she would be stealing hearts, without even noticing, everywhere she went.

Her reddish-brown hair, her greenish-grey eyes, hidden under glasses and her aura would be attracting boys everywhere she looked.

She unwillingly caught the attention of every boy.

Including the notorious man-whore, Sirius Black.

She vowed to herself that she would never fall in love.

However, there was one player that had other plans.

And boy, he would stop at nothing to get her.

Nothing.

A/N: Sorry the prologue is so short! By the way, this story is narrated by a narrator and not first person, nor third person. Though there may be small snippets of first person and lots of third person. Also, the girl at the top is Elizabeth, except imagine her like, 14 because that's how old she is in this book. "Theme song" thingy for this book is Nobody But Me BY Michael Buble