•XV• (15)

Christmas was rapidly arriving around the corner, and so was Sirius Black. Literally.

As Elizabeth turned the corner to get to her Transfiguration's class, she crashed into the one and only, Sirius Black.

"I'm back. Miss me, sweetcheeks?" Sirius smirked.

"Don't call me that, you git." Elizabeth didn't give him a second glance and shuffled off, dropping her loads of unneeded books.

Sirius snickered, only to be cut off my a body tackling him to the ground.

"SIRI IS BACK. I REPEAT, SIRI IS BACK. THE MARAUDERS ARE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER." Sirius winced as James Potter landed on him.

James hopped up and pulled Sirius up as well. Sirius, of course, over dramatically, groaned and took James' hand.

"Let's walk to our dorms." James suggested.

"But I thought classes were still going on? Elizabeth was in a horrible rush to get to Transfigurations." Sirius questioned.

"Ha! You believed her? It's Christmas break. She's going there to get special help from McGonagall for something." James shrugged.

"Oh well." Sirius decided he would find out sooner or later.

"So how was your family?" James casually bumped Sirius' shoulder whilst they walked.

Sirius' face suddenly turned solemn and dark, "I don't want to talk about it, perfect family Potter."

James looked hurt, then, shocked, then angry, "Fine! If you don't want to talk about it and you're going to call me that, we might as well not talk at all!"

James stormed away from his best mate whilst his fans glared at Sirius. Sirius slid down the wall he was closest to, his face in his hands.

"Rough times, eh?" Sirius heard a feminine voice speak to him. Then, someone crouching next to him.

"You don't even know." Sirius mumbled.

"I think I can help with that." The voice spoke.

"Oh yeah?" Sirius snorted.

"Oh yeah."

Sirius looked up and came face to face with Elizabeth.

"That's karma for being a total git. You fight with your best mate." Elizabeth's eyes twinkled.

"I guess it is, isn't it?" Sirius said miserably.

"Indeed." Elizabeth spoke quietly, her head resting on Sirius' shoulder.

"Why are you being nice to me all of a sudden?" Sirius suddenly shot up.

"Oh yeah. This is why I came." Elizabeth stood up, gave a long, sweet kiss to Sirius, slapped him and walked away.

"I-I-I..." Sirius stuttered and slid down the wall again in a daze.

"I really like you."