XIX (19)

Sirius made his way over to Elizabeth and attempted to give her the drink spiked with a potion, but, Elizabeth grabbed the other glass first.

Sirius was then called over by McGonagall and Elizabeth took the chance to dump some of the contents of the vial into his glass. Then, she rushed over to the table with the drinks and poured the rest of the liquid into the drinks bowl.

When Sirius returned he eyed his glass warily and picked it up. Elizabeth grinned at him and they both drank their drinks.

A few seconds later, Sirius doubled over in sweat and began making constipated noises. "Wh-what di-did y-you-ugh- put in the-there?"

"Laxatives." Elizabeth squeezed out before she began rolling on the floor in laughter, "Wha-hahaha-what did you put in my drink?!"

"I thought that was Amortenia! UGH" Sirius groaned.

Elizabeth pulled out another small vial from her clutch and drank the liquid from it. Immediately, her laughter ceased.

Dusting her self off, she looked around. Everyone was trying not to poop and laugh at the same time. A few girls in heavy petticots ran to the bathroom, but, unfortunately for them, they didn't make it. Giant splotches of brown poop were stained through their dresses, whilst they were uncontrollably laughing.

Professor McGonagall waved her hand in front of her nose, the poop smell getting to her.

Dumbledore clapped his hands and laughed cheerily.

"What the hell happened here?!"