XXII (22)

Mrs Turner snarled and placed a wicked smile on her lips, "Well, hello there, Mr Turner. You've got some explaining to do later. Elizabeth, get, down, here. Now!"

"Nuh-uh. Catch me if you can!" Elizabeth grinned.

Mrs Turner brought out her wand and whipped it around her, "I'm coming."

Elizabeth quickly zoomed up the tree and ducked between tree branches. She laughed and shouted, "That's what she said!"

Mrs Turner was so furious that her face was tomato red and she had a huge vein bulging out of her forehead.

———
back in hogwarts...

Sirius buried his face in his hands. He barely knew this girl and she was making him do irrational things. Well, more irrational than usual, and that's saying something. Letting out another huge fart, Sirius sighed heavily. Madam Pomfrey bustled over and handed him the vial of antidote.

He drank it, feeling relief in not farting anymore.

Gently rubbing his butt, he sighed loudly in relief.

"Thanks, love!" He grabbed Madam Pomfrey's face with his hands—yes the hands he just touched his butt with—and he smooched a big, fat, juicy kiss right on her forehead.

Madam Pomfrey grimaced, and shooed Sirius out.

As Sirius whistled walking out the school, he spotted a crazy, red lady screaming at a tree.

He stuck his hands in his pockets, and with some swagger, he sauntered over to the lady.

He looked up at the Whomping Willow. Elizabeth sat atop smirking down at the two of them.

"Aw look!" She exclaimed sarcastically, "It's my mom, the MILF, and Sirius, the asshole!"

"Hey, Sirius," She asked playfully, "Wanna be my stepdad?"

All Sirius could do was nod.

"NOT ON MY WATCH."

And that's when it all went down into a jumble of chaos.