XVIII (18)

"Stay still!"

"Stop moving!"

"Don't tell me what to do!"

Complaints were all the boys heard coming from the girls' dormitory.

"Should we go up?" Asked Sirius who was let into the Ravenclaw Common room.

"No." Mabel, who was already ready, tapped her foot impatiently.

"Okay. I'm going up." Sirius took one step onto the staircase leading to the girls' dormitory and tumbled down a slide, "I forgot about that." Sirius grumbled and rubbed his head.

In the girls' dorm

"Why?" Elizabeth whined, "Why, why, WHY?"

"You want to impress Sirius don't you?" Molly crossed her arms and stared Elizabeth down.

"Ye-No!" Elizabeth protested.

"Your loss." Molly leaves.

Taking the chance that no one else is in the dorm with her, Elizabeth changes on her bed. Halfway through changing, Sirius bursts in with no warning whatsoever.

"OH MY GOD!" Elizabeth screams at the top of her lungs as she grabs her pillow and covers herself with it, even though she was wearing underwear and bra.

"Holy cow!" Sirius tears his gaze away from Elizabeth.

"Get out!" Elizabeth shoved him out the door and down the slide.

Later

Elizabeth tugged the last bit of her hair into a braid, slipped into her heeled sandals and grabbed a small clutch. Quickly, she snuck in a small vial and grinned.

Descending the stairs to the Great Hall, she saw everyone's huge, poofy, fancy dresses that would take ages to take off, and she smirked.

Sirius waved her over and she held up one finger, motioning for him to come to her.

As everyone chatted loudly and Sirius made his way to her, Elizabeth stuck a hand in her clutch, her hand closing around the small glass vial. She watched Sirius grab two glasses and filling them with punch, after, he filled one with a strange liquid, thinking no one saw, oh, but did Elizabeth see.

"Two can play at that game."