I (1)

Juniper (A/N: Her real name is Elizabeth but she likes to be called Juniper) bid farewell to her parents once again and hopped onto the train.

She was part of a well-known pure-blooded family. Except, they were well-known for being extremely kind. They did not act snobby, yet, they still were invited to snobby pure-blood parties. Probably because they had money and only one child, a daughter; or something else. All the other snobby pure-blooded families wanted Juniper as a wife for their son.

Anyways, back to the story. She made her way to an empty compartment and sat down.

Just as she opened her book and flipped to, precisely, page 37, a blur of a black haired girl hurled in.

"Hey!" Juniper frowned.

"Hi Elizabeth!" The girl grinned.

"Oh, hey Caia. You know I don't like being called Elizabeth." Juniper tucked her book away into her shoulder bag that her father had placed an un-detectable expanding charm on.

Mabel Caia Maverick was Juniper's best friend since, well since forever. Literally. Their great-grand parents were best friends.

"Well too bad. If you're going to call me Caia, then I'm calling you Elizabeth." She stuck her tongue out.

"Hey, do you know where Molly and Alice are?" Juniper pushed her glasses up her nose.

"Yeah, they're hanging out with their boyfriends." Mabel exaggerated the word boyfriends.

"You mean Arthur and Frank?" Juniper raised an eyebrow as she, once again, pushed up her glasses.

"Yeah! That's their names." Juniper shook her head at her friend's silliness.

"They're coming soon right?" Juniper frustratedly pushed up her glasses for a third time.

"Who?" Mabel had ADHD so she was always distracted and never knew what was going on.

"Molly and Alice."

"What about them?"

"Are they coming soon?"

"Who?"

"Okay, now you're just teasing me."

"Maybe I am. But seriously, who?"

"Are Molly and Alice coming soon?"

"Oh! Yeah. There they are now."

"Hey Juniper. Hi Mabel." Molly and Alice walked in, only to be followed by the trolley lady.

A/N: I know, I know, Molly is a lottttttt older than the Marauders but I need her for the next part of the story to work; so deal with it. Sorry.

"Would you like anything dears?" She offered a kind smile.

"No thanks." Juniper returned to her book.

"Yes please." Mabel bought a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans.

"No, I'm good." Molly pulled out her homemade fudge.

"No thank you." Alice leaned over to see what Juniper was reading.

"Ooo, what are you reading now?"

"A Wrinkle In Time." Juniper replied distractedly.

"Is it a--" Alice was interrupted by Juniper before she could even ask her question.

"Yes, it's a series. A quintet to be exact. I'm on the first book and yes it is good." Juniper muttered out the answers to all the questions Alice was going to ask before Alice could even react.

"Geez."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"I thought so."

An arrogant looking boy followed by a dark haired boy, a tall, brown haired boy and a small, chubby boy struts into their compartment.

These are the Marauders. Sirius, James, Remus and Peter.

Sirius takes a glance around and his gaze focuses on Juniper.

"Hey."

"No." Juniper doesn't even bother looking up.

"You don't know what I was going to ask!" He smirks.

"You were going to ask me out. Correct? Man-whore." Juniper sighed and looked up.

"Y-yes." He looked shocked.

"She's hot." The James whispers to Remus.

"I heard that." Juniper frowned.

"So?" He smirked.

"I can spill Remus' secret."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"What is it?"

"He folds his socks and he's a werewolf. That's how he has those scars. He attacks every full moon. I'm not stupid." Juniper looked back at her book.

"W-what?!" They all gape.

"You heard me. Run along now." Juniper ignored their reactions.

"What if we don't want to?"

"Oh trust me you'll want to." Alice quips.

"Yeah, you don't want to see what's going to happen." Mabel pipes up.

"Agreed." Molly adds.

"We'll stay." They all nod.

"You asked for it." Juniper sighed and threw a creepy doll head at the boys.

They all screamed like girls and ran out.

"Haha! I got it on camera. I got one of these muggles devices for my birthday!" Mabel exclaimed.

"Kay."

As the train neared Hogwarts, they all changed into their robes and got ready for a new school year.