XLIII.Love In The Air

A/N: There are a lot of fast forwards or skips, I hope you understand. I'm only covering or highlighting important KarmaxAchlys!

When they're back in class around February, Korosensei gave them a 'Christmas' party in February. The next he gave them a 'Happy New Year' party and made them wear kimonos.

Korosensei dramatizes about no one visited him during winter break.

Nakamura says "So you're jamming all the events that you missed in February.."

Later on, their classmates asked Karma where he was going for highschool..
He was standing in a lively street along with Nagisa, Kayano, Sugino and Okuda.

"Hmm.. I'll stay in Kunigigaoka." Karma says.

"WHAT?" Their classmates exclaimed.

"Put yourselves in the shoes of those from the main campus. I mean they'd be so humiliated if they see the guy who beat them, standing above them all." Karma says with a wide smile and sticks his tongue out.

"Such a winning personality.." Nagisa says.

"Besides.. there are many other average schools.. but only Kunigigaoka have students worthy of taking on against one on one in academics." Karma thinks of Gakushu and Achlys. "It's also the place where I met you guys, I met Korosensei, I became part of this assassination classroom and I found the girl for me." Karma says in a calm tone of voice.

"SO that's the REAL REASON.." Sugino says.

"Speaking of, where is she? The girl of my dreams?" Karma looks around.

"Beats me" Sugino shrugs.

"Anyway. I'll have no problem getting the job I want to. Nagisa, you do have your dream high school right?" Karma asks as he turns his attention to Nagisa.

"Yeah. Everyone else does. It's almost time.. to say goodbye." Nagisa says with a bitter smile.

"What goodbye Nagisa? You still haven't paid your debt with me." Achlys stepped in and spoke with a deadly tone of voice, wearing the same devilish look that Karma gives. She seemed pleased to interrupt and surprise her classmates all of a sudden.

"EEEE!!" Nagisa shrieks, feeling terrified of Achlys.

"Just because we're separating schools doesn't mean we're ending our bond. Only when life ends." Achlys says as she stood out before her classmates.

"Huh.. where have you been? And what's with that outfit? You're gonna freeze." Karma says with an annoyed face. He takes off his jacket and made Achlys wear it.

Achlys was pouting. "I just need your hug in the winter Karma it's enough to keep me warm" she says as she holds Karma's hand.

Karma was blushing while they walk with the others. "Oh you're getting hugged alright, but I'm the one getting cold now!" He jokingly teases her.

They all laugh and Achlys happily holds his hand as they walk together.

Soon, the day each and everyone of them took their entrance exams finally came..

In Kunigigaoka

"Hm. To think I'll be seeing your face for the next few years again" Gakushu glared with his arms crossed at Karma.

Karma sticks his tongue and pulls Achlys closer as he's got his arm around her shoulder. "Asano Jelly. Asano Jelly." Karma annoys him.

Gakushu acts pissed. But somehow he was having a bit fun with their bickering. Then he gives her a sad look on his face. "Achlys"

The two couple was silenced.

"Sorry for everything. Also, thank you for being my friend. Even if it will never be more than that, I'll be happy to stay that way" Gakushu says in a serious tone of voice, finally able to accept his loss.

Achlys feels relieved that Gakushu is doing better now. While Karma laughs his ass off and teases Gakushu again.

FAST FORWARD:
VALENTINES

Karma and Nakamura noticed Kayano's present.

"Oya, oya, oya~? What do we have here?" Karma says with a devilish smile.

"And who are those for hmmmm?" Nakamura teases her.

"W-What are you saying?! I-It's just for formality! I-It could be for anyone!" Blushing, Kayano faced them.

"Oh? Here I was sure you were giving it to this guy here" Karma shows their photo of Nagisa kissing Kayano.

"EEH! Also, Karma! Stop doing that! I will tell Achlys-san!" Kayano was extremely flustered.

"(After that kiss she isn't hiding her feelings for Nagisa at all lol)" Karma laughs. "Well, you can go ahead.. she'll just join me in this fun.." He shrugs.

"If we put these two together.." Nakamura mutters.

"..we can tease two birds with one stone!" Karma says with an evil smile.

The two sounded really wicked.

"We've got us a new toy" Karma and Nakamura laughs in an evil manner.

Karma and Nakamura helps Kayano to get through her struggle and showed her how the other girls gave their presents to the boys of their interest.

"See? Why don't you just calm down and settle it with Nagisa?" Karma says.

"Right, right, or it'll be too late" Nakamura says.

"Yes, thank you both!" Kayano says.

"But the problem is.. that gossipy octopus" Nakamura points at Korosensei sneaking around and taking pics of the 'couples'

Later on..

"Karma.. so this is where you were" Achlys seemed to be looking for him and somehow the rest of the class were eavesdropping on them.

"OH THE OFFICIAL COUPLE is definitely the must watch part of this event!!!" Korosensei says.

"Oh you're blind now? You couldn't tell I'm always in your mind and heart?" Karma teases her.

Achlys laughs. "The next time you say that, I'll seriously put a chain around your neck and keep you in my room for a day"

"(I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT'S THE MUST WATCH IN THIS!!!)" Nagisa thinks.

"Well?" Karma walks up to her.

"Here, I made this chocolate for you." Achlys gives him the chocolate she worked hard to make.

"Oh.. home made.. and made by you.." Karma looks at the chocolate that was wrapped up artistically, he blushes a bit. "Thanks"

Achlys smiles and steps forward to kiss him but before that happens.. "Quit eavesdropping!" she said angrily to Korosensei.

"Hey! My kiss!" Karma reminds her while she goes on to slaughter Korosensei. "Well, I don't think any dessert is sweeter than my girlfriend" he sighed lovingly.

On the other hand, Karasuma spent his time with Irina.. where he told her to live with him. Love is in the air, isn't it?

End of Chapter XLIII 3/6/17
A/N: I'll try to update again later. Sorry for my inactivity and sorry for the skips.