Loyalty put to test

Red pov

They never trusted my loyalty. Especially when I grew a affection for barney. I might leave the angels and join the demons... But I do not want to fight my friends.
Its hard living like this. Knowing your own friends can't trust you. Well all of them except Ross. Me and Ross both like a demon... I think. Anyway, non of the angels can trust me! I feel like an outcast.

I stepped over on of the bushes. Its leafs scrapped against my waist as I maneuvered through them. I walked forward until I was at the demon border. I sighed as I watched the sun be consumed by clouds.
Barney...
I smashed my hands over my face and let the tears fall. It feels like I'm being torn apart. I moaned in my hands and tightened my grip. My red hair curled around my fingers. As the tears dried against my face. ''Please... Why for I feel this way for a demon?" I uncovered my face and watched the sun drown under the mountains.

----------------------------------------------

My eyes blinked open as someone shook me by the shoulders ''wha-'' I was cut off by a scabbed finger against my lips. My eyes opened as I saw barney!  He grinned at me. His black eye patch rubbed on his cheek. He mouthed follow and signaled me out of the forest, I blushed and followed.

Barney took me to the field in between the mountains and forest. The night sky was a dark black against barney purple hood. He took me by the hand and led me to a lake. He grabbed a... Pipe? And threw it in the lake. The lake rippled as it consumed the pipe. Red, yellow and purple fishes swam near the pipe to investigate. I was stunned. These fishes scales shone in the water. ''Why show me this..?" I murmured. Barney spread his demon wings out near my wings and answered, ''the red fish reminded me of you.'' He put his arm around my shoulders. I moved away ''no... We can't.. Its forbidden.'' I muttered.

Barney nodded in dismay, ''your right.. I'm sorry... See ya..'' He tore his wings from mine and swiftly pecked my cheek. ''Bye...'' I stuttered.  He flew off in seconds, I watched his shadow against the sky. After a moment I spread my wings and left for the forest.