Aphs nightmare

Aphmaus POV

I opened my eyes and looked around me. Stone grey bricks surrounded me and i looked at my hands. Nothing. I knew it wasn't real. Angels cant dream. If we did it was a vision of the future. I looked ahead of me and saw.. Max? It came back to me that max had asked to join the angels but i declined. Next to him stood Ross. Max held a sword and Ross held a gun. behind them was a.. human? chained to the wall. The human had brown greasy hair covering one eye and he wore a white v-neck shirt. I turned around shocked as foot steps rushed down the hallway behind me. Sky. He ran into the room holding a gun. The human struggled and cried at sky. Sky... looked shocked. Max spoke,"Ross, sort the pathetic human out."  Ross's face flushed?! and he nodded. Max held the sword to sky. "If you want your 'boyfriend' back you need to fight me." Max stated. sky sighed and looked sad. He held his gun to max as max striked. Max got shot in the head. He fell to the ground as Ross watched in horror. Maxs eyes focused on Ross. his pupils widened with love as he hit the ground Ross knelt down next to max and screamed. He held his gun at sky as sky stared at maxs body with pain. Ross shot Skys arm and sky shot ross' chest. ross crumpled to the floor crying. dying. sky ran to the human and untied him. As the human was set free i saw ross and max.. stand up..? no.. i could see through them.. their souls..max held out his hand to ross and ross took it then they both disappeared..

I gasped awake.. looks like max and ross should stay apart...