losing my mind

Max POV

I flew back to the mountains. I sighed as I sat in a rock. ''Speaking of the devil'' in heard sky say. He walked up to me and whacked my back, ''where have you been?" I looked up at him. His red horns, and moulded yellow wings curled together. I ignored what he said and stood up. I walked over to a puddle where the moon shone, I looked in and saw, blood red hair brushing my forehead, my red horns knotted together. Black wings spread out and featherless. Is this how Ross sees me?
''I Dont want to be a demon..'' I mumbled as sky walked up to me.
''What?" He demanded ''no. Dont tell me you've fell for one of those Angels!" He spat
I faced him ''hm? Yeah I have actually! Finally your using your brain and eyes.. Oh wait. You Dont have eyes! You have eye patches'' i scoffed, ''I Dont want to look like you!"
I bunched my wings together and flew off. Sky launched into the air after me. He grabbed my waist and dragged me to the dirt ''ugh! Let go!" I screamed. Sky grinned and tore a knife from his belt ''you want to join them? Fine!" He put the knife over my head and a pain shot through me. He's cutting my horns off! I struggled from beneath him and pushed him off. I sat flew up when he let go and saw part of a red horn by the cliff.

A pain in my head spread through my body as I crashed to the forest floor. I opened my eyes and saw some purple shoes in front of me. Shit.. Aphmau
I looked up at her avoiding eye contact. She grabbed my wings and pulled me towards her ''ow!" I yelled.
I tore out her grip and stood up. ''What the heck?''
''Demon! I'll kill you'' she yowled
''W-wait!" I grabbed her arm so she focused on me ''I want to join you...'' She glared at me.
''What?" She asked in disbelief.
''Me. Join. You..'' I said
She scoffed and pushed me off her. ''Stay right there..''

Sorry its short.. I really am.