peace?

Skys pov

I thundered through the air. my wings mirrored each other flat against my back. rain trickled on to my scarred face. ty. ty keeps me going. i remember what max did the night before. he told me he had ty. and im not letting him get away with it.

i had exiled max from the demons because of his love for ross. ill need to speak to barney about red soon. ty was my love. i grew up with him in a small village near the sea. i dont know what happened i remember fist fights for him.. blood spill and all of that and then lightning striking me that night when i was banished at sunhigh.

i weaved back through the mountains and landed at the edge of angel territory. i saw a red hoodie sitting on a rock. red. i strode towards him as he lifted his head in shock. the only way to get max to tell me where ty is is to hurt his beloved ross. red gasped in despair and rose to his feet. he was much shorter then me about four foot? "take me to ross." i demanded. he looked stunned "why?" he stammered. "never mind why but if you dont want me ripping barneys other eye out take me too him" red nodded quickly and folded his wings. rainbow wings. disgusting. he led me past a cave covered in lavender. i ducked past it knowing it was probably their leader aphs cave. red stopped at a stone hole in the ground "here" he muttered and fled into the bushes. i slid into the gap i saw ross. he was just sitting there. his cave was empty. nothing. only a stone shelf covered in grass was here. i pitied him. oh well. i gabbed his wrists and he gasped looking at me. his blue eyes glazed with fear, i grinned and i could see my shark teeth reflecting in his eyes. he struggled and flapped his wings to fee himself. i covered his mouth with my wings and whispered to his ear "shut up and stop wriggling if you want to see max ever again". he froze.

i moved my wing from his mouth and climbed out the hole flying away. i saw red staring after me. sorrow in his eyes. stupid angels would do anything for love.