Saga

Saga' POV

A disease had spread throughout the Village. Elderly men and women were dying quicker. I  had caught the disease. A large percentage of the village were sick.

Lagertha had begin to care for the sick, along with Siggy. I was sweating, but I felt cold. I watched Ragnar and Rollo carry out a body wrapped in cloth, I felt dizzy.

I do not want to die. I felt my heart beat in my ears. It was loud. It made me anxious.

"Help please!" I breathed hasrshly.

Siggy ran to my side.

"What is wrong?" She said feeling my forhead. "I don't want to die siggy" she looked at me with concern, "You will not die Saga! The gods are with you, they have big plans for you. You will travel the world, stay strong. All will be well"

She smoothed some aloe gel to cool my fever. I lick my lips, she lifts my head gently giving me some water. I grab her hand. "Thank you Siggy" she smiled, and walked away.

I was struggling to breathe, the hot air was suffocating. I looked around anxiously, I noticed Ivar dragging along the floor, looking around. "I-Ivar" barely audible. He noticed and crawled faster towards me.

"What is it Saga?" I coughed, my breaths were loose. He noticed and lifted my torso up along with my head to help me breath. "Look at me Saga, relax. Just breathe. It is going to be okay" his hands gripped either side of my head.

Slow breaths left his mouth helping me calm down. "Shh, it is ok, Saga. You will be ok"

He was warm, I felt safe with him. His hands were about to drop to his lap until I gripped them with mine. "Please don't leave yet...please" His eyes softened. He rubbed my cheeks with his thumb, my eyes fluttered closed.

Ubbe' POV

"Have you went to see Saga yet, Sigurd?" I was concered.

"No, Ivar said he would check up on her"

"Ivar? I didn't expect that he'd be apprehensive"

"He relishes her Ubbe. But I am not surprised, she is beautiful"

I smile. I noticed 5 ships cruised to the docks. I looked nearer seeing it was Bjorn, he had come back from his voyages.

I poked Sigurd. Indicating the ships. We watched them sail closer. He had securely made it home.

"Possibly we ought to advise father of his arrival, as well Lagertha"

"As well Ivar. He has been gone for quite a while. We ought to introduce Bjorn with Saga, if she is up to talk"

I nodded.

Saga' POV

I had fallen asleep later on. Ivar had had stayed ensuring I would nod of easily. He was so warm, I felt so safe, something I hadn't felt in a long while. 

I must keep my walls up. I can't get close. Something always ruins my happiness.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hi! So this was a filler chappy. Promise next chapter will have a lot more detail. Especially since... BJORN IS HERE! So excited to start the drama. Ily!

*IMPORTANT*

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER, WHICH MEANS THE UPDATE WILL BE SLOWER.

buhbye!  And I'm sorry it isn't longer. I'm preparing for the next chapter. It will be good I promise.