Paris

My back hit the ground as me and Hvitserk dueled, a low growl escaping my raw lips from the intense sting.

His sword lowering to my throat.
"That was a bad hit Saga." He chuckled at my loss and misery.

"Aren't you going to help me up you bastard?" I talked severely.

He brought down his hand I got a handle on his wrist as his got a handle on mine, without wavering, I pulled him to the ground while lifting myself.

Hvitserk chuckled through his misery, "Ah, fair enough."

I hung my sword back on rack, "Where's Ivar? Is here going with us on our journey to Paris?"

I was preparing for that war. It isn't long until havoc will rain on both parties.

"Probably not, why are you so determined on Ivar?" Hvitserk hissed while sipping water as he stood back up.

"I see my reflection in him. Regarding in how people treated me."

Hvitserk snickered,
"Are you even aware of your infatuation with him?"

Saga looked up, simply annoyed by Hvitserk's playful remark.

"Infatuation? Elaborate on that." Saga spoke, clearly annoyed.

Hvitserk's confidence dropped. He didn't want to be right about Saga's deep lust for Ivar. Everyone noticed it.

"It's nothing." His soft voice spoke.

"Wait, did you say Ivar won't go? Why?"

"Ragnar had no plans to bring him anyway." Hvitserk spoke as a matter-of-factly.
Saga's expression dulled.

"Stay out of it, Saga. Bringing Ivar would only be dangerous for Ivar. "

"What do you know about Harold Finehair?" She questioned, toying with the knob on the sword.

Hvitserk shrugged, "Not much other than he is an Earl, and has intentions to raid with us." 

She ignored that with disinterest before saying, "Has Ragnar questioned my embarking on the raid to paris?" She asked hopefully looking at Hvitserk. Before he could respond they were interrupted Ubba. "What's going on here?" He looked knowingly to Hvitserk.

Saga looked at him, she smiled slightly before asking him, "How did you sleep? I thought you'd prefer to sleep through the whole night so I didn't wake you."

Ubba smiled back "I slept well, but I have a bastard of a headache." he inquired to her. Hvitserk laughed. "What's funny?" Ubba asked accusingly. 

"Nothing." Hvitserk said resting his hands on his hips while trying to force away the smile tugging on his lips, "Glad you slept well." He finished while walking past Ubba to go probably eat lunch. 

She raised her eyebrows unknowingly before patting Ubba's shoulder. "Lets go eat, Prince." She smiled to him as they walked side by side to fill their bellies.

Once they entered the hall of Kettaget they were still discussing random things, and laughing at eachother's random thoughts. Saga liked Ubba, he was generous and welcoming. And she needed that after recovering still from his illness that nearly took her life, and she thanked the Gods that they didn't.

They stood around a fire chatting. She looked away from his face whilst placing her cold brittle hands near the fire. Investing in the warmth. 

"What is it you two are giggling like girls about?" Ivar hastily asked, clearly annoyed with how well they we're getting along. 

"Relatively nothing." Saga responded coldly, annoyed by Ivar's sudden interest in the two of them. Before Ivar could respond to her Ragnar called her over by the entrance of the hall to privately talk. She agreed and followed him over.

"I thought deeply about bringing you to Paris...and if you are well, and would still like to join...I would agree to that." She smiled at Ragnars attempt to say "yes".

"I would still love to join. Thank you Ragnar." Something shifted in the way Ragnar was around her, he wasn't cocky or bitter like Ivar was, he was just a calm presence. And Saga needed a lot of that right now.