Bjorn

Recovery from the illness was slow.

Saga had been the weakest she had been in a while. Her skin was pale, her eyes were dule and heavy.

Everything in the village was slow. People moping around. Winter hit pretty hard. Bjorn returned securely from his travels, individuals were excited to see loved family and friends return safely from  from war, and the unpredictable sea.

Everyone was especially thrilled to see their prince. Saga still hasn't met Bjorn. Ivar begun to separate himself from Saga. She had noticed his strange behavior, but she overlooked it. Silence was only how they interacted. Not even that.

She didnt leave her hut much. Again, everything was slow.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                              *•*

She entered the supposed place where food was served mostly around dusk, everyone enjoying there tender chicken. Honestly, it made Saga sick. Everyone burying their faces in bone made her nauseous.

Loud laughing  filling the rooms, resounding from the walls. Furthermore, the flames in the center of the tables made everything louder to Saga. Her ears ringed. Her fur was cozy around her yet everything began to get hot and significantly louder.

Looking around the room watching individuals drink, and spill their ale. Eating and chuckling made her sick. everybody was so chipper. Saga? For reasons unknown she felt broken. An unexplainable profound feeling in her made her want to kill each cheerful individual.

She shook her head.

In disbelief of what she just thought to her self. It has been about a month since her arrival here. Be that as it may, she didn't feel like she had a place. She simply wasn't like them.

Then something stirred her thoughts,
"Saga! Won't you sit with us? We have numerous things to talk about." Ragnar pushed.

She halfly smiled and sat alongside Ivar. Taking little lookings when she could. Seeing he didn't appear to be happy.

"Saga, meet my son, Bjorn"

Looking over. There was Bjorn Ironside. Blonde hair. Pale blue eyes. Gazing backing into Saga' green ones.
She mercifully grinned.

"It is brilliant to at long last meet you Bjorn. As I have heard such a lot about you, what a pleasure" she bowed her head slighty as she continued to stare.

He grinned. Gazing at her, admiring  her red hot hair. "Ideally all great things I assume" she laughed "So far, yes"

Ragnar cleared his throat as if to speak. Utilizing his hand to flag somebody over. She followed his arm. looking at a man, Ink covering his face while tasting from his horn.
"Meet ruler Harold finehair, he will go along with us on our assault to Paris"

She frowned. "I didn't know you're plan to raid Paris" She rested her hand under her jaw. Sharply gazing Ragnar and the man.

"Uh, yes. I was undoubtedly going to tell you concerning our trip. Regardless we haven't set the boats yet. We plan to leave as quickly as time permits"

He let out a long sigh as the man found an open seat. Bjorn was settled on Saga. Ignoring the discussion.

"Father, am I going with you? To Paris?" Ivar said after his silence.

Saga stared at him. She had missed his voice. She hadn't heard it in so long. Ever since she fell asleep in his arms. He  wound up noticeably ignoring her.

She hasn't understood she was staring until Bjorn had yelled for her attention. She looked at him, with flushed cheeks. Drinking her Ale.

"Saga, will you be raiding with us? So I've heard, you are fierce with a sword" Bjorn smirked.

She playfully smiled. "Possibly...

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// 
                              *•*

Hi babesss. small filler chappy.   
(^v^)  Should I do the complete war to Paris or skip some?  and this chapter was fun to write. I promie to update tomorrow.
Luff you.