Secrecy

Saga' POV

"Ragnar. I want to go with you to Paris"

I said in a requesting tone.

He breathed in profoundly taking a look at me. "We have a lot of warriors. This is additionally something to talk about with Harold"

Furrowing my eyebrows I spoke, "Is there any valid reason why you wouldn't take me Ragnar? Perplexed I  will die in war? I want to come. Aren't you taking Ivar?"

He dryly chuckled. "I haven't settled on that decision whether to take Ivar or not"

"You don't have to protect Ivar. He is keen. As am I, as Bjorn said... I am fierce with a sword too a bow"

His eyes glared me down. Twitching  his nose thinking deliberately.

"We will talk about this later" He finished with slamming his cup forcefully down on the table.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It was an early morning. The sky coated in daylight. Saga invested the vast majority of her time at the beach. The most really relaxed place she could find.

Snorting pigs in pens shitfted as a man fed them. Moving toward the horse stables to welcome them. Saga has a major heart for horses. Such a  beautiful creature.

She showed out a white stallion, perparing a good time on the shoreline. Something she was
going to enjoy. Grinning at the steed she bounced on.

Utilizing its mane to stir it. Running towards the shoreline bareback.
Moving toward the sand, gradually strolling towards the water. As she looked out she saw Ivar. Laying on his back in the gleaming sand. 

Her face lightend with satisfaction as she gazed at Ivar, hands underneath his head supporting it. She bounced off the stallion permitting it wonder not to far.

She walked around Ivar gently flicking sand from her movement. He tilted his head looking at her then kept on gazing at the extensive ocean. She settled herself a spot by Ivar. "Hello there Ivar" she grinned, her delicate voice glimmering.

"Saga. Didn't think you went to the shore." He groaned plainly irritated. "Do you not need me here Prince? Am I bothering your hush?" She swooshes sand on his chest. "Whoops" She said guiltlessly.

"Did you come here to simply bother me once more?" Ivar talked wiping away the sand.

She jeered plainly irritated by his remark. "Once more? We haven't seen one another in such a while. Try not to flatter yourself." She said flicking more sand on him.

"Stop. It." He said unmistakably irritated with her silly demonstrations.

"Yeah?, what will you do about it Prince?" She said enticing him. He moaned uproariously.

Pulling himself up and over, pinning her hands over her head. Stun composed over her features at his sudden out burst.

He brought down his face to hers. Numerous feelings composed all over. Furthermore, demandingly stated,