Transcendence Promo 2014!

Transcendence: existence or experience beyond the normal or physical level.

What if a place existed with no rules, no adults? What if you were free to do whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted? Would you take the chance without knowing the cost?

The United States, 2197. The entire country lives in a divided state: The Indigents & The Affluents. Matt Harper, a painfully normal teenager, with his only distinct quality being his two different color eyes, is an Affluent; a rich and prosperous resident in the 22nd Century. When Matt's mother loses her job, they are forced to transfer to The Indigent Zone where Matt will do anything to get his mother and himself out of the over-populated Transfer House.

Taking a place in a zone-trading group called The Zoners to earn some fast money, Matt finds himself caught up in wrong place at the wrong time and, after a struggle, awakens to find blood on his hands – with every sign pointing to him being a murderer.

Panicked, confused and afraid, Matt only has once chance to escape it all: The Alluring. No one knows where it takes you simply because no one has ever returned. One journey can take you away from the worst moment in your life – away from the troubles of future earth, away from parents and teachers, and bring you to a place with no limits. The only adults there are the mysterious and enigmatic Government – a league of hairless, black suit wearing officials with a sinister agenda.

TRANSCENDENCE is the first book in The Transcendence Trilogy! 

Exclusive Wattpad extract coming soon! 

Copyright Shaun Powell