Chapter 12

Chapter 12
Happy b'day!

Continued..

We talked, and danced, and ate. In short, we had a tons of fun!
"That was a party, Gin.", Harry said.
"Party credits to Ted.", I said.
"So thank you for the day. It was surely better than the party.", he said.
"Really? What exactly happened?", we heard a voice and turned to see Ethan.
"That is none of your business, Ethan.", Harry said.
"How it it not?", Ethan asked.
"Tell me how is it?", I asked him.

___________

*Harry's POV*
"Oh, you see I like you.", said Ethan.
"Oh, you see I like HARRY! Not YOU! Jesus Christ, Ethan, leave me alone. We just met once.", Ginny said. It is good to see her fight.
"He is a stupid nerd with that stupid glasses and he is not even handsome.", Ethan said. Before I said anything I saw a new side of Ginny.
"Whoa? What? He is a stupid nerd? With stupid glasses? And Harry is not handsome? I swear you need glasses! Listen to me Ethan Black, You are nothing but a heartless jerk, you think you are very handsome, huh? We girls call you 'Junk Jerk'. You can never be something like Harry. Not. Even. Close.
I find those glasses more sexy than your face. He is 100 times more handsome than you, what you think about yourself, Ethan?", she yelled and everyone was looking at her including my parents and their friends.
"Lambo--"
"Lambo? That's why we talked. You were just interested in my bloody car! But Harry don't like me for my stupid car. He haven't even asked such things. You are such a pain, Ethan."
"I've been trying to talk to you since last month."
"Since you were dating my best friend? You disgust me, Ethan. You stay away from me or next time it won't be me ,but cops. You got me?", she yelled but he didn't said anything. But he looked very terrified.
"YOU GOT ME?", she yelled again and he nodded. "Good. Now, LEAVE"

And so he did. I started laughing and so did others. Ginny dragged me and pinned me on a wall.
"Was it so hilarious?", she asked.
"You were dead drop sexy, Gin.", I said.
"Sorry for destroying your special day. I can try to fix it.", she said and next thing I know is she was pinned on the same wall and we were snogging. It was quite intense but not as intense as it was in morning.
"Stay?", I asked her as stopped.
"Where?", she asked.
"Here.", I said.
"With your family?", she asked and it hit me. I live with my parents.
"I am not asking to make love with me but just stay with me.", I said.
"I understand. We better go to my place. Mom or Dad don't climb the stairs.", she said.
"Anywhere you think.", I said.
"Come with me. No sex.", she said. I laughed, and nodded.

We drove to her house and sneaked up to her room.
"Change into something comfy.", she said.
"I guess boxers will do.", I said and winked.
"Definitely.", she said.

I changed into some boxer shorts and a loose shirt. I don't know what to do or what to wish. No sex, she said. Not that I am trying to speed up but we are already too fast, aren't we?

Then, Ginny came in and locked the door. She was wearing black lower and green shirt.
"Hello, beautiful.", I said.
"Hello, yourself. Be comfortable. Feel home.", she said.
"You can make me feel welcomed.", I said.

So she did. It was warm and comfortable. We did nothing. Just having her in my arms and being next to her was enough for me.
We are fast. Thank god. Imagine to wait for years and see her snogging other boys before kissing her in front of 50 people. Well, she is worth waiting.

I woke up early and I was seeing her sleeping when I heard my cellphone. Mom.
"Harry James Potter, where are you?", she yelled.
"Mom--"
"Mom what? Tell your location. Now.", she said.
"Lily, leave him please!", said Teddy.
"Oh, you said he was with you and now he picked his phone when he should be in your home.", said mom.
"I was with Teddy,mom. I am currently with Ginny, we were planning on drive and sunrise.", I said and stroked Ginny's hair.
"Oh, that is really romantic. Keep her happy and safe, son. You are better than your dad.", mum said and I laughed.
"Bye, mom.", I said and hung the phone.

"Who was it?", Ginny asked. Her voice was sleepy.
"Mom.", I said and kissed her hair.
"You are so sweet.", Ginny said.
"Thank you and Good morning.", I said.
"What is the time?", she asked.
"5:40.", I said.
"Well, it is late night.", she said and cuddled close to me. I can't help but laugh.
"You are cute, you know that right?", I asked.
"I do.", she said.
"Gin, let's go.", I said.
"Go yourself.", she said.
"Let's take a shower and watch sunrise?", I asked.
"We will get late for sunrise.", she said. Her voice still sleepy.
"Gin, let's take a shower and go. A drive? You can sleep in the car and I'll take you to breakfast and lunch?", I offered.
"I want to sleep.", she said and buried her face in my chest.
"I will make you take shower with me if you won't yourself.", I said.
"Okay.", she said and I picked her up.
"Harry. I will be fine. I am up.", she said.
"Uh-huh? I don't think so.", I said.
I took her to the washroom and placed her on ground.
"Now, brush your teeth and take a shower. I am out waiting for you.", I said.
"Won't share the shower with me?", she asked innocently.
"Well, if you let me.", I said and bowed. She laughed and pushed me out.