Chapter 20

Chapter 20
No explanations

*Ginny's POV*

After all the guests left, only Potters(James, Lily and Harry), Weasleys(We are too many!), Amber and Draco were left.

"Guys!", Draco yelled. "Total collection is--"
"Where is Harry?", I asked. Draco rolled his eyes.
"Go search for your Harry.", he said and I ran to search Harry. I have been running the whole day!

What I saw next was enough to destroy everything.
Harry was sitting on a chair and Amber was all over him, they were kissing. I saw that with tears. Harry pushed her away.
"What do you think you-- Ginny.", he said and stood up.
"I hate you!", I said and ran away. He followed me and kept calling me.
Then, he grabbed my hand and turned me.
"Let me explain!", he said.
"Explain what?", I yelled, tears leaking from my eyes.
"Please! Please, don't cry.", he said and walked forward to clean my face but I pushed him.
"Don't you dare!", I warned.
"I can explain!", he said.
"Explain what? You all men are the same, you, Black, everyone! I am an idiot that you were different. DIFFERENT MY FOOT!", I yelled and walked into my room and locked the door.

He knocked the door.
"Let me in.", he said.
"Never.", I said.
"I didn't kissed her!", he said.
"Oh, yeah! Now say what everyone say, "I didn't kissed her, she feel on me and kissed me.", come up with something new!", I yelled back.
"That's exactly what happened, Gin.", he said.
"Don't call me 'Gin', you lost that right! And I knew you would say something like that. I. Hate. You. Potter!", I yelled back.
"Gin, I love--"
"Don't you dare complete that sentence!", I warned.
"I really--"
"Go!"
"Pl--"
"No!"
"I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU.", he yelled.
"I WILL CALL THE COPS!", I yelled back.
"I WIL GO TO JAIL, COME OUT, AND WILL FOLLOW YOU AGAIN!", he informed/yelled.
"GO. TO. HELL!", I concluded.
"You are not getting rid of me that easily, Ginny, no way!", he said and I heard heavy footsteps.
I sat on the floor and started crying. Thankfully, I was wearing water-proof makeup.

Many thoughts were in my mind. Specially one, why I trusted him so fast?
Why I allowed myself to like him? Why did I--
My thoughts were blocked by a knock on the door.
"Ginny?", I heard my mom.
"Not now, mom!", I yelled and heard a sigh.
I threw my clothes and shoes off, and sat on the bed.
"I hate you.", i yelled and collapsed on my bed.

*Harry's POV*
-After he and Ginny had yelled.
I walked down and everyone was standing.
"What were those voices?", my dad asked.
"ASK HER!", I yelled and walked past him.
I heard my mom and dad follow me. I sat in the car and they both followed me in.
"Harry?", asked my mom.
"She is a headache!", I said.
"What happened, boy?", asked Dad.
"She thinks I am cheating on her.", I said.
"And why?", mom asked.
"I, well, not me, a girl named Amber, kinda, sorta kissed me and, err, Ginny saw us.", I said and tears formed in my eyes.
"Harry, she have a reason to think so.", said Mom.
"But she won't let me explain myself.", I said and tears left my eyes.
"Oh, Harry!", my mom whispered.
"Why the fuck is it hurting?", I yelled.
"Harry, you love her.", said mom.
"Tell me something new.", I said rudely.
"Harry, don't--", dad was stopped by mom. "Fine."
"I hate myself.", I said.
"Don't be sad.", said Mom.
"And how?", I asked.
"Harry, you know your mother hated me back in school?", he asked.
"I swear he was pain!", Mum said.
"Whatever.", he rolled his eyes. "You just don't give up. Keep chasing her. Be a chaser, and she will realize that you are a keeper!"
"Chaser? Keeper? I am not able to understand anything!", I said.
"We will get your girl back, boy. You will have to get her back.", he said.
"I think that's the only thing left. She is not getting rid of me. Not at all!", I said. "She will have to give up."
"Now that's my boy!", dad said and patted my back.

____________
A/N: Trust me, I know that the recent chapters are shitty but I swear the last chapter and the epilogue is worth the wait, or I hope so!
I said that this book will end before april dies and I hope it will be. Countdown begins.