Chapter 24

Chapter 24
(A/N: Mature chapter)

They both entered the room, it was a very beautifully decorated but what else do you expect in a five star hotel?
Ginny removed her shoes and accessories, while Harry took off his tux coat and shoes.
Ginny placed her warm hands on the back of Harry's neck and reached for his lips. Their lips were moving in complete sync and soon enough, they were exploring each and every corner of each others' mouth. She was struggling with his tie, so he undid it for her.
Harry gently picked her up and placed her on the bed, then he slightly pushed her down and climbed above her. They broke apart and looked into each others' eyes.
"Make love with me, Ginny.", Harry said.
She said nothing just unbuttoned his shirt. After his shirt was on the floor, she pushed him down, and climbed upon him.
"Me first.", she said and started kissing his chest gently, his arms around her body, and her arms freely roaming on his chest.
She then started trailing down to his stomach and she felt his breath hitched. She grinned and stroked his pants. She then playing with his trouser and he pulled her up to his face.
"You will kill me like this.", he whispered.
"That's the master plan.", she said and kissed his mouth. Slowly, moving to his neck, then she undid his trousers and removed his underwear. Now he was complete naked.
"Aren't you over dressed?", he said and sat down, pulling her top off, and reveling her hot red bra.
"You are totally successful in your master plan.", he said and placed her down and started kissing neck.
"You are so beautiful.", he said against her ears and shiver ran down her spin.
He then removed her skirt and started kissed her belly. He slowly removed her underwear and bra. His eyes were wide open and his mouth hanging.
"I will love you every single day, Gin. You are so beautiful.", he said and spread her legs.
She looked confused at first, but then he smile at her, as if he was asking something, she said nothing, but trust and love was visible in her eyes, he took it as a yes and grinned.
He placed his mouth at her organ and licked. She moaned in pleasure and he continued this sweet game.
"I knew that you would taste incredible.", he said and climbed back. He started kissing and sucking her breasts.
She was moaning in pleasure, and he continued it.
"I love to listen you moan.", he said and kissed her mouth.
"I love you so much, Ginny.", he said.
They came face-to-face and he placed his finger on her inner thigh, and then, he inserted his fingers into her. He could feel the thin layer, which was protecting her virginity, at this thought, he became a little nervous, he was her first. She closed her eyes and moaned his name. He removed fingers and then, did it again.
Her pleasure was his pleasure.
After he was done with his little game of teasing, he was pinned on the bed by her.
"I said, first me.", she said and went to his south.
She traced his V shape which her finger and took his organ in her mouth. He was moaning in pleasure and she kept on sucking his. Then she climbed kissing her way up to his neck.
"Do it again.", he said and she did what he said.
She took his organ into her mouth and he was moaning her name. He pulled her up and pinned her down. He nibbled her ear lobe, she giggled at this, she was ticklish there and Harry was happy to find her spot, he then kissed her neck.
Then he started biting her, and leaving red love marks on some really interesting parts of her body.
"I want the whole word to know, that you are mine.", he said and continued his work. She was moaning in pleasure and for him, it was everything.
"I want you, Gin.", he said.
"I want you too.", she replied.

He kissed his way down to her organ, and she spread her legs. Then he entered her, she cried in pain and closed her eyes shut. He panicked.
"Don't move.", she said and he nodded. She relaxed slowly.
"Did I hurt you?", he asked.
"It happens. The hymen hurts.", she said and he nodded.
"Move.", she said and he agreed.
Then he moaned his name in pleasure.
"Keep doing it.", she breathed.
He obeyed and let his organ explore her's in a very sweet and slow rhythm. After a few turns, he pulled away and collapsed next to her. He cuddled her into his arms and kissed her hair.
"You are just perfect. How did I managed to get you?", he asked.
"I don't know, maybe did something good in your past life.", she said with a grin.
"So my girl believe in myths? I am sure I did something like saving the whole world, or maybe the whole universe. I can do anything to have you. Anything.", he said and pressed his lips on her's.
"I love you, Harry.", she said.
"I love you too. Beyond your imagination."

They both slept in each others' arms and Harry kept his words, she did woke up in his arms next morning.

________________
A/N: It is the first matured scene written by me, how was it? I don't know if it was ok or no.
The book is about to end, a chapter or two is left(wow, so bloody unpredictable!) and I hope you enjoyed it so far.
❤Thank you❤