Chapter 15

Chapter 15
Maybe some help?

*Ginny's POV*
Jesus, save me! Okay, I cannot do things by my own, I have asked my family but I know not all of them will be here, I need volunteer.
"Hey.", I heard a voice and I turned to see Harry.
"Hello.", I said and asked him to sit next to me. I sat silently, which is not like me.
"You fine?", he asked.
"Just a little worked up.", I said.
"I can help if you want to, just remember that.", he said and a smile appeared on my face.
"I know.", I said.
"So?", he said and I turned to him."Tell me."
"Oh, well, err, its nothing. Just a little project", I said and he looked confused. "Not little but hell very important."
"Uh-huh?", he asked to continue.
"We are doing a charity event.", I said.
"We as in?", he asked.
"We, me and Draco are the heads but the event is for the hospital.", I said.
"And?", he asked.
"I need help, Harry.", I said.
"Can I help?", he asked.
"You want to?", I asked, shocked.
"Why not!", he said and grinned.
"You are the best!", I said and hugged him.
"I listen this often!", he said and grinned.
"Well, don't get used to it.", I said.

"I will drive you home.", said Harry after good 10 minutes.
"Sure, but let's walk.", I suggested. We both stood up and walked to my house.
I stood in front of the gate, on the last stair.
"Good night.", I said.
"Where is my good night kiss?", he asked and faked a pout.
"Nowhere.", I said and smirked.
"Oh, come on!", he protested. I kissed his cheek.
"Happy?", I asked.
"I don't consider that as a kiss, specially from you.", he said.
"But I do.", I said and walked up, to the door.
"Good night, Potter.", I said before opening the door.
"Good night, gorgeous.", he said and winked. I chuckled and entered my house.

"Who was he?", I heard a voice as I entered the kitchen. I searched for the source and rolled my eyes as I saw him.
"My friend, Ronald.", I said.
"Really?", he asked.
"What is he is not? What the hell is your problem? Jealous? Can't get a girlfriend? What is your bloody problem?", I yelled.
"Yo--"
"Oie!", yelled a voice to stop both of us. I turned, red faced, to see Bill.
"Bill, ask this stupid prat to mind his own bloody business.", I said.
"Ron, what you did?", asked Bill.
"She was snogging someone on the street!", Ron said and Bill's eyes widened.
"Are you kidding me, Ronald? I. Was. Not. Snogging. Harry! Don't you know the difference between 'snog' and 'kiss on cheek'. Jesus, help me! I am stuck with you. Bill, ask this stupid boy to shut up or I'll throw him off a cliff.", I warned/yelled.
"Ron, don't intrude.", said Bill. Then he turned to me, "Stay in limits, Ginevra", I glared and he gulped. "Not that I don't trust you."
"You guys are just impossible!", I said and walked to my room.

I changed and went down for dinner.
"Ah, here you are.", Mom said and served my dinner.
Best part of the dinner, all my brothers were present, even Fleur was there. I am so lucky to have this family.
"Is it true?", asked Charlie.
"True what?", I asked.
"That you are seeing someone?", asked Percy.
"It is none of your business.", I said.
"Ginny, you have to tell me.", said Mom.
"Okay, Harry is coming tomorrow to help us for the event.", I said.
"Harry, huh?", said Percy.
"Harry what, exactly?", asked Bill.
"Potter, Harry Potter.", I said.
"Like son of James Potter?", asked Ron.
"Err, yeah.", I said. "You know him?"
"Who don't? James Potter & his friends, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin are the best investigators in the whole bloody Britain! Haven't you heard about 'Marauders'?", asked Ron.
"Err, I never knew that.", I said.
"You didn't knew what your boyfriend's father do?", asked Percy.
"Neither does he know that Dad works for minister!", I said.
"Whoa, you didn't told him?", asked Bill.
"I don't fancy roaming and yelling such things.", I said.
"Fine!", said Charlie. "Let's get drunk!"
"No!", yelled all of us and then started laughing after seeing Charlie's expression.
We talked till midnight, after all it has been years.
"I have to warn you all.", I said after everyone wished their 'good night's. "If you caused trouble to Harry, then you will have to face me!"
"Sure.", said Bill and others nodded.
"Good.", I said and we all went to our rooms.

_________
A/N: Okay, first of all, I AM SORRY! I am doing shitty updates and slower than usual, I will return to my daily updates once I am done with what I am reading, many of you must have read 'Shatter', it is the first werewolf book I've ever read, and I am in love with it, it is #7 in werewolves! I promise to end this book before this month dies(April, 2017).