Chapter 23

Chapter 23
Perfect Dinner!

*Ginny's POV*
It was 7:40, I was completely dressed and ready to go. I was wearing a black colored top and cream pinkish coloured tulle skirt with black heels and golden accessories.
(A/N: You guys know how bad I am.

)
It looked nice on me, I guess. But what is beneath will make him go crazy, red will work, won't it?

I heard a knock on my door and I practically jumped.
"Harry is here, darling.", I heard my mom.
I happily opened the door.
"Wow, you two patched up?", she asked.
"No one can resist me.", I said flipped my hair, which were hanging loose on my shoulder with some soft curls.
She laughed and hugged me.
"He is a nice guy, Ginny.", she said.
"I know.", I said and she kissed my head.
"Enjoy.", she said. I nodded and walked down to see Harry waiting for me with a very harry-ish grin on his face.
"You never fail to amaze me, Gin.", he said and kissed me lightly. "You are so beautiful."
"Thank you.", I felt my cheeks burn. "You look good."
He was looking very good. Tux, is just his clothing. Black his just his color.
"Let's go.", he said and offered me his hand, I took his hand and he kissed my hand. "I love you."
"I love you two."

"It is Aston Martin Vantage.", I said with wide-open eyes.
"You like it?", he chuckled.
"Harry, I loved it. Chrome black just made me fall in love with it. I saw one in Matt black, now I've to admit that not all cars look great in matt color. Which engine is it? Custom--"
"Are we here to discuss my car?", he asked.
"Um, nope. I jus love cars.", I said with a grin.
"You know, most of the girls don't even know the name of the car.", he said and chuckled.
"I can tell everything about this car. Plus, I can give tips to you for maintaining this car.", I said and he shook his head.
"You are different. I always knew that.", he said and helped me to sit in the car.

Let's not get me started on the interior, because it is back & red, the best combination. We drove to a very posh hotel. Very white and golden. 
"This looks expensive.", I said.
"We will be here 'til morning.", he said and blindfolded me.
"Blindfold?", asked Ginny.
"Surprise.", he said in her ear.
"So you booked a room here?", I asked.
"I did.", he said.
We walked and he removed the blindfold and what I saw next was just mesmerizing.
There was a beautiful white setup, with a table which had white chairs, pink-red tablecloth on it, with pink roses and pink candles.
(A/N: Here are the images. I know, I need to learn to describe..

 I know, I need to learn to describe

)I was just staring at the setup

)
I was just staring at the setup.
"You liked it?", he asked me.
"Loved it.", I said and he kissed my temple.
"I am happy."

The food was just exotic. A bottle of red wine, Spiced Sirloin Roasts, Baked Chicken with Tomatoes and Garlic, Truffle Oil Roast Salmon and Mushrooms, Lemon Garlic Pasta, and Coconut Shrimp.
"Harry, this is more than enough! You are wasting food!", I said. "There are--"
"There are many people who can't even afford food for even one meal. I know, Gin. The left out food will be given to homeless people, plus, I have asked some other food contractor to do the same. I know you very well and I won't piss you off.", he said and grinned.
"Thank you.", I said and kissed him.

He pulled the chair for me.
"Hope you will enjoy it.", he whispered in my ear, after I sat down.
I blushed and nodded.
He sat down and grinned at me.
"You look so gorgeous.", he said.
"You already said that.", I said.
"Once is not at all enough.", he said.
"So how many times will you remind me that?", I asked.
"Infinity?", he asked.
"You are impossible.", I said and laughed. He was grinning.
"Put that grin off.", I said.
"How? How can I? You look just very beautiful.", he said and his grin grew wider, if that's possible.
"You are insane.", I said.
"And you are in love with me.", he said.
"Unfortunately, yes.", I said.

Slow instrument started playing.
"Let's eat.", he said.
"I thought you would ask me to dance.", I said.
"Oh, hush, don't spoil my plans!", he said.
I laughed and shook ny head.
He served me first and then filled his plate. Then he poured the wine for both of us and asked the waiters to go. He raised his glass and so did I. We started eating and continued to talk in middle of the meal.
"Harry, the food was delicious.", I said.
"I am sure you must me more delicious.", he said with his grin.
"I am not so sure. You may not get to taste me.", I said.
"I am very sure.", he said.
He offered me his hand and helped me to stand up. He asked for a dance and Mirrors by Justin Timberlake.
He was singing for me in my left ear.
"Aren't you somethin' to admire?
'Cause your shine is somethin' like a mirror
And I can't help but notice
You reflect in this heart of mine
If you ever feel alone and
The glare makes me hard to find
Just know that I'm always parallel on the other side."

He then stopped dancing and just held me close. He then sat on his knee and pulled out a small box.
"I am in love with you, Ginevra and sorry for calling you Ginevra. I know this is too early, but since when did we were slow?
I don't want to loose you. Marry me?", he asked.
"Yes! A million yes!", I said, he stood up and slid the ring on my finger.
"I love you so much.", he said and kissed me.
"And I love you too.", I said as we broke apart.

"Now, now, let me explore you.", he said and I nodded. We headed to our room. 

____________
A/N: I told ya! I told ya!
By the way, it have been like a month & half since their first meeting.