First day of 5th year #3

I got up the next morning to a bright light shining in my face. Why did I get the bed that faces the window? We didn't have that problem in the Slytherins dorms where we were underwater which dimmed the light greatly.

I rushed around to get ready and feeling in a devious mood I quickly shower and grab my clothes, throwing them on before any of the other girls even stir. Ignoring the normal dress code I take my tie  and wrap it around my waist, knotting it on the side. I hate having things tied around my neck and actually though what is the point of tying something around your neck it's just stupid. Plus this is how I always wear my uniform, the professors in my time were used to it. I can't wait to see the coronaries I'll give the younger versions of my professors at my "atrocious dressing skills" as Rose once put it.

I walk down to the common room and sit in a chair by the window. I can see so much from here, it's almost better than the slytherin rooms where one can see all the beautiful creatures of the lake through the windows. But not quite better, Slytherin pride all the way. I decide that this is my new favourite spot and I shall sit here while I have to be in the gryffindor dormitories. I sit and continue prepping my plan.

About a half hour later other people start to make their way down, I put away my journal when I see Lily. "Morning" I greet chirpily.

"Ugh... your a morning person?" Frowned lily.

"Not usually, I just am excited for my first day!" I exclaim as we start for the portrait to head to breakfast.

----

"Oh Merlin that was amazing I need to thank the lovely house elves for this meal of life" I sighed satisfied.

"Really?" Asked lily curiously "most people don't think twice about the elves."

"Oh, yes I was raised to always respect them, after all they are the ones that feed us and clean for us. Aunt Hermy would kill me if I didn't." I replied quite seriously as we get up to head to our first class. We both have transfiguration first.

------

I was sitting in class wondering how the philosophers stone would be able to produce an elixir since it is a stone and stones are solid. Actually though how does it work? I feel a jab in my side as lily pokes me. I glare at her and tune back in to what Prof McGalz is saying

"So flick and downward swish of the wand to change your parchment into a goblet," explained McGonagal "alright, practice this spell for next class and a half foot essay on why this is useful. I expect it o be done by Friday on your own time." There is a collective groan that rings throughout the class.

I quickly gathered my things quickly getting out into the hallway. In my rush I ran into a Slytherin. " watch it you filthy mudblood!" Snarled a voice that sounded somewhat familiar in its tone. I look up to see the trademark blond hair of a Malfoy.

"Sorry, Malfoy but I can't be bothered to care" I say to him before turning and muttering "wow scorps grandFather was the largest most prickly of cactuses." I'll have to remember to add Malfoy senior to my to prank list. I head off to finish my classes for the day so I can get started on this prank for the boys. I plan on making a full out prank war and it will be glorious.

-----

Authors note
Well I hope you enjoyed