The greatest prank #21

Jetta

"When are you coming home?" asks lily curious.

"I don't think I can" I tell Lily, "you see I've come to care about these people too much and I know I'll see you I the future still but I just can't leave right now."

"But you have to come home everyone is so worried about you!" Exclaims Albus with Lily nodding along.

"You've fallen in love haven't you?" Asks Teddy.

"I don't know what you're talking about bear." I squeak turning red from the top of my head down to my toes.

"I can see it star, I am your best friend and I know you, now tell me who is it?"

" Sirius" I whisper.

"Oh my Merlin this is gold." Laughs James, "you've fallen for a guy old enough to be your grandfather."

"Shut up James or Lily will hex you for me." I say glancing at lily who nods enthusiastically. "I can't go back I have to stay. I'll write you all letters okay? I'all have to set that timer charm that I've been working on them though otherwise everyone will get confused."

"You made it work" exclaims Teddy happy for my success.

"Yeah finished it last week, in between getting swamped with work both for school and my own personal research. Anyways guys I hope that you'll see us all real soon love you and miss you, but I really have to go chase after Pads. If there happens to be something really important you know how to get a hold of me. Peace" I say hearing a chorus of good byes before the mirror turns back to my reflection. 

"George my man I have an idea for a prank. Also you are staying here for the rest of the day no complaints it's prank day and you need to see my awesome plan unfold.

"Fine by me" says George grinning from ear to ear downing a quick potion to temporarily make him appear younger.

We head out of the RoR and walk around the school avoiding my pranks and watching the mess unfold. We make it back to the common room and see all of the group minus Sirius in the common room I stroll over followed closely by George.

"Hey guys, I have an idea it's a little cruel but after how much of an arse Siri has been I think that it's fair. My idea is Sirius is hallucinating me I don't actually exist, you guys just have to pretend you can't hear see or feel me got it?" I lay it out.

"Uh sounds okay I guess," replays James a bit unsure, "this is a bit mean Jay,"

"I know but I hate how Sirius made me feel and now I'm gonna make him feel the same. Don't worry guys only for a short while jut make him worry a bit" I win them over after explaining this.

"Who's the hotty behind you?" Asks Marlene eyeing him up.

"My cousin George I snuck him in for prank day he's one of the greatest pranksters I know, taught me loads when I was younger." I tell a half truth after all he isn't really my cousin.

"Wicked, so when do we start?" Asks James

"as soon as Siri walks in." I reply before walking out with George anyways "I'll be back in a few just gonna set up a couple more pranks."

-----

"Alright George you have free reign of the castle and any prank supply's I have they are in here just accio it please I can't be bothered with the mess that would be left if you did it manually. Thanks I'll see you in a bit." I say before turning and walking back to the Gryffindor common room to wait for Mr. Grey eyes to show up.

-----

Sirius.

I'm sitting in a hallway trying to wrap my head around the fact that Jetta is actually from the future. Like siriusly, how does one even begin to accept it? It's a little scary and daunting but at the same time super exciting. Thinking about how weird it is for me to have growing feelings for a girl young enough to be my granddaughter is really odd.

I can't stand to think about this anymore so I head back to the common room hoping to find someone to distract me.

I walk into the room and am greeted to a beautiful distraction in the form of all my friends.

"Hey pads man what do you want to do today? I have a few ideas for pranks and I think that they would be pretty great." Says James the first to acknowledge my presence besides a nod from Jetta who was sitting on the floor next to Remus reading a novel, "I want to enchant some paper bats and let them loose in the dungeons what do you say?"

"Um I hate to break it to you mate but Jetta has already done that in the second floor corridor by the stairs." I reply confused as to how he missed that.

"Who's Jetta?" Asks Lily the others looking confused nodding in agreement.

"She the Slytherin sitting right next to Remus, also known as the white tiger? The girl who pranked the marauders?"

"Nah mate I don't see anyone next to me, nor do I recall anyone who goes by that name in Slytherin." Remus says looking to the spot I'd indicated previously.

"Really you guys don't see the blond haired girl with green eyes siting next to moony?"

"Sirius are you okay?" Asks Marlene before turning to the others "should we bring him to the hospital wing?" 

"Jetta say something please!" I cried out desperately.

"What do you want me to say Sirius? That I'm just a hallucination? That no one else can see or hear me but you? Cause it doesn't seem like I'm real love." She says walking over to me.

"Come on padfoot did someone hex you?"
"Who do I need to hurt?"
"Sirius are you okay?"

I get an onslaught of questions while I stand there staring at Jetta. Peter gets up and grabs my arm gently tugging me towards the portrait hole followed by Remus and James.

We start heading towards the hospital wing while I protest my health and demand that they stop pretending. I feel so horrible right now. I eventually give up and allow them to lead me onwards.

------

Jetta

I grab the cloak as soon as they are out the door.

---
Guys I feel awful for Sirius, but Ina way he kinda deserves it but I feel like the rest of the marauders should have been included but, I think that Jetta only really blames Sirius so harshly because she's fallen for him and he's torn her heart up with his bigotry.