Bonus

It's Halloween and I'm in an absolute panic I have so much to do in only a few hours, Sirius is off doing something with the order which is perfectly fine since I can't have him in my way, he doesn't know what today is and I can't tell him, I'm still trying to preserve the timeline as much as possible which is a little difficult seeing as Sirius was definitely not supposed to be a father, not that he knows yet I was going to tell him yesterday but he got called out on a sudden mission and I didn't get the chance and now today I have to worry about the potters and getting everything in order to save them.

I head over to the Dursley's first to place the necessary spells to protect Harry when he inevitably gets placed here, as much as I want to protect him and raise him myself I fear he will not become who he is in my time without going through the hard ships he will have to face after tonight I am determined though to make his life as easy as possible knowing a little about his childhood, uncle harry never really went into detail about his childhood he only told us that the family didn't like his parents much and Dudley used to bully him when he was young. Keeping that in mind I set ever protection spell I could think of that would protect Harry hopefully, I didn't have time to stay and observe the family but I did spot Minnie lurking around in cat form.

My next stop is Remus, I know Remus has been feeling betrayed by his brothers and other order members because they fear he is the mole even though I've tried to support him it's definitely eating at him and it would take a rock not to notice how sunken in and small he seems to have become.

"Remus open up I need to speak with you quick" I shouted while knocking on his door with more power than necessary.

"What, do you want? Why would you want to associate with a mole like me?" Remus asks sounding utterly defeated.

"Rummy we've talked about this I know your not a mole and I would never think you could be a mole, honestly everyone who thinks you are are absolute idiots for not believing in you. I mean Remus you fold your socks (I don't remember where I read this quote but credit to the original, this is my favourite marauders one), who in there right mind would think you are capable of doing something so atrocious as betraying your brothers." I say pushing past him into his small apartment, "that's not why I'm here though, I need to tell you everything will be okay. I don't want you believing anything that is going to be on the news, or anything you hear from anyone else, none of them know what they are talking about. I promise Remus everything will work out, it has too my baby needs a safe place to grow up after all." I say the last part so softly that Remus misses most of it.

"What was that last part Jetta? I missed most of it you said baby? And what did you mean what's going on Jetta, what do you know?" He asks reaching out to grab my hand.

"I'm sorry Remus I really have to go" I say pulling away "please trust me it isn't how the world thinks it is!" I rush out the door heading to my final destination of the night.

I step into godrics hollow and let out a deep breath " this is it Jetta it all comes down to this all your preparation you can protect them" I pep my self up starting my walk down the lane to the house that will soon be destroyed.

Over the last few days I have doubted my plan and the dynamics of how it's going to work. I know that it should all work but the time travel part is going to be difficult, I step up to the house and cast a disillusionment charm on myself before stepping into the house to finish my preparations. For this plan to work the family cannot know I'm here. I untuck my time turner and hold it gently looking at it. This is such a hard decision to make but I believe that in the future as hard as it will be at the start it will be for the best.

———-

I spin my timeturner taking one last look at baby Harry, "I promise everything will be okay, remember your mummy and daddy love you very much." I feel a familiar spinning sensation and I'm tugged away from the time and people I've become most used to over these years. Ready to start the next step in my plan to save those I love most.