What will jetta say #26

I am in the library searching while I can, I only have a few months left where I can use the hogworts library. I have recovered from my duel with Severus and now am back to focusing on finding all the spells I need and practicing them in order to save everyone I can.

I have come to love all of these people and I don't want to loose them. I'll try my best to save them all and preserve the time line as best as possible.

I've just about finished looking through the third book for today when I hear someone sit down beside me and slide and arm around my waist.

"Hello Heart what are you up to today? Wanna hang out with the us?" Sirius murmurs leaning in to kiss the side of my head.

"Sorry love, I would but, I have so much work to do still. Maybe in a bit okay?" I say regretfully.

"Oh,okay then" he pouts and leans his head against my shoulder. "Can I help with anything?" 

"No it's alright Siri I just need to do this on my own for now. This has to do with the stuff we discussed when George was here a bit, before you say anything no I'm not gonna leave you love I couldn't bare to not see your pretty face." I quickly add when I see his face falling.

"Okay but you have to come with me tomorrow we need to talk." He said siriusly before he gets up kissing the top of my head before leaving slightly worried about what he needs to talk about.

——-

Sirius ( add in a James and Sirius bro moment)

I am nervous, I want to ask Jetta to move in with me but I'm not sure how she'll take it if she'll move in with me alone. I don't know if she'd be comfortable with that. I mean sure we've spent the night sleeping next to each other on numerous occasions last summer at James, but for us to move in together is a big step, but I feel the need to keep her safe and the best way for me to protect her is for her to be next to me.

James spots me wandering through the hall probably looking like someone's died or something. "Mate, what's going on you look like you've just seen Stripes snogging a chicken? Why are you looking so broken?"

"Observant aren't we James"says Remus patting my shoulder causing me to jump in surprise. "He looks more like he's taken an exam and he knows he failed it. He looks more stressed than devastated over Jettas preference for chickens".

"Sorry guys, I'm just worried about Jetta, I want to ask her to move in with me after graduation but I don't know if she will she's so stubborn and unpredictable I wouldn't put it passed her to move in with snivelus" I say eyes downcast.

"Mate Jetta will obviously move in with you. I mean she looks at you with so much love in her eyes I surprised you aren't literally getting hit with little hearts coming form them every time she looks at you." Says Peter also materializing from nowhere startling me again.

"Logically Jetta needs a place to live after she graduates and as much as I'm sure she loves staying at James she probably feels like she's being a burden."

"I don't get how you know Jetta so well Moony. You always make it seem so easy to understand her" exclaims James "but honestly Sirius I doubt you have anything to worry about I'm sure things will work out the way they are supposed to, just ask her".

"Thanks guys I'm gonna go hit the pitch for a while" I thanked my family before wandering away

I ruffle my hair still feeling a bit stressed out but much better than before. I head out to the quidditch pitch hoping to find relief in the mindless beating of a bludger.

——-

Later that night while heading down to the kitchens for some food after I realized I had missed dinner I ran into Jetta.

"Hey love, you said you had something you wanted to speak about?" Jetta greets matching my step.

I immediately felt the nervousness return knowing that I had to ask her and get this out of the way to feel at ease again. "Umm... yes I did, you know how summers approaching and we are going to graduate, I've been thinking about what we are going to afterwards. I mean we'll have to find something to do with our lives." I attempt to sound casual while sliding into a chair in the kitchen. "Could I get a plate of dinner please Polly?" I direct at the house elf standing in front of me. "I mean we all have to find our own paths for life and I would like it very much if you could share part of your path with me? I would like us to share a path home. Please stripes I want you to move in with me this summer if you would, I have a flat all ready for us to move in?".

I feel hot with a blush and sweaty with anxiousness waiting on her response. A full minute passes before she even blinks, I worry that I've moved to fast and that she will distance herself from me but I can't take it back, I don't want to take it back, I love her and wish for her to love with me so I always know she is safe with the war mounting and her understanding of a probable future I need to know she's safe I can't loose her.

---

Jetta's

I freeze out of surprise at the sudden announcement. What do I do? I love Sirius but are we ready to move in together, does that mean we'd be sharing a bed? Will we start hate each other like I've heard from many people back in my time, they always said you may come to resent your living partner. Or maybe things will work out and we will get closer to each other, we could start a family eventually maybe this is a big step but it could be good for us. I won't have to stress about what I'm going to do when I graduate as much anymore if I accept after all I can't live with the potters forever can I? I've made up my mind I think.

I slowly blink before breaking out into a wide grin. I see siri's eyes flood with relief as I slam myself into him.

"Yes,I'd love to." I murmur into his muscled shoulders holding onto him as if he is my life line.

——-

Authors note—-

Honestly I've been dragging this out to long I want to finish this book so much, I'm not motivated to write this story anymore and to be honest I've moved past this fandom into other ones. Don't get me wrong I will always love Harry Potter and be a part of the fandom but I just am not huge on reading or writhing hp anymore. Is it bad that when I was reading this chapter to edit it I didn't even remember any of what I wrote? I honestly had moments where I thought wow author that's good and oof that's cringe before realism gets that this is my own work.....