Chapter |1|

Naruto sat straight before viewing the time on the clock on top of the door. His eyes then found the near limp of his right arm that was now missing. He sighed. He couldn't eat ramen without it, he couldn't even train.

Oh how he missed his right arm. Sasuke being lucky who lost his left, gets his right arm, and worse Sasuke's not even left handed. But snapping Naruto out of his trance was a mere nock at the door. Before the door opened revealing a girl and two boys.

They were team 8. Hinata was in the middle holding a Bouquet of flowers, while Kiba and Shino stood behind her. Kiba had a big grin on his face while Shino simply had his hands in his pockets.

Naruto could feel his face form a smile before he hopped off the bed that he was sitting on before he walked over to then begin greeting them.

"Kiba, Hinata, Shino! What's up?" He said before his eyes met eye contact with the bluenett.

She had often come to visit him. So it was usual for him to see her, when she visited she tried her best to keep him company. Like walk around with him in the village when Sakura sent Naruto to go get something, or even go water some flower out of a habit that he did. Even help him eat ramen at times.

She would also bring in flowers, probably from Ino, and Sakura would often tell him to go thank her. He took his mind off of her for a sec.

"Oh nothing, Hinata here wanted to come see you but couldn't come up with an excu-" Kiba began, with a taunting voice, before Hinata turned to him.

"Kiba-Kun!" She whinned. Stopping him from going any further. Kiba on scratched the back of his head grinning as he apologized.

Naruto simply lifted a brow and felt a sudden feeling wash over him as he looked at the two before he snapped out of it.

"So how's your arm? Naruto.." A deeper tone asked. Naruto looked over to Shino.

"Oh Shino! Almost forgot you were there!" Naruto said smiling. But Shino simply looked down.

"I'm always the forgotten one..." he said before pushing his glasses up his nose bridge.

"Aye come on Shino I was just kidding!" Naruto shouted trying to calm the sad man.

Soon enough the whole team stepped into the hospital room before Kiba and Naruto began talking. Hinata had gone and switch the flowers with the now dying ones while Shino stood next to Kiba.

Naruto laughed. How he missed the old times, when there were no wars and now it felt that way but he knew it wouldn't be the same because they had loss someone and that someone was Neji Hyuga.

When Neji passed all of their friends hadn't felt the same. Hinata had loss her cousin and Lee and TenTen had lost a teammate and Gai, he lost one of his students. But also they lost one of their friends.

At his funeral it felt strange. People were in tears and even Naruto had conferred Hinata who looked completely broken. He knew that back when Neji had died right infront of them she couldn't have just cried there and she stood strong and tried her best to get him back to his senses but now he got to see that broken side of  Hinata and he admitted it wasn't the best.

When time had gone by  the team had left and Naruto was once again alone in the hospital. He was there waiting for Sakura to come back with Lady Tsunades results in getting Naruto an arm made by Hashirama's cells. It was his hospital room.