Chapter |3|

Naruto sighed deeply, too deeply that it sounded over dramatic. Sakura who sat next to him at the Ramen shop looked at him with one eye before continuing eating.

*Sigh*

Another deep sigh escaped his mouth. This time when Sakura's eye looked over to him, her eyebrows furrowed slightly. But she once again turned.

*SIGGGGH*

Sakura slammed her fist on the table chopsticks in hand. She turned to look at the slouched over Uzumaki as he simply looked at his half full bowl.

"What's with you?" She asked. Naruto didn't turn to her.

"I don't know but this week has really been pulling on my strings. " Naruto said before his head then turned to her. Sakura lifted a brow.

"What? You want me to feed you?" She asked a dissatisfied look on her face but she was concerned. Naruto thought about it but then a certain voice popped up in his head.

"Chodori!" He then watched as the guy soon ran at him with a Chodori.

Naruto shook his head. Sakura still had a confused look on her face, what could have Naruto in such a blue mood. Not even finishing his ramen.

"Ah!" She suddenly gasped. Naruto who was looking at the ceiling looked over to her.

"Don't tell me you're still upset that your arms not done." She said but she had another guess too.

"Well, yeah! It's a total bummer! I want to eat Ramen without using the chopstick helpers!" Naruto said as he sat straight but back he went.

"But I don't think that's it." He said crossing his arms.

"Not being able to train?"

"Hmm that's true but no I don't think so.." Naruto replied.

"Oh! I know! Hehe, you're still upset about Hinata not being in the villlage!" Sakura yelled smiling widely. Naruto's mouth opened.

"Ehhh!?" Naruto shook his head aggressively.

"That's definitely not it," Naruto said, he suddenly felt embarrassed. He cursed at himself in his head.

"Are you sure? I mean she goes in to visit you a bunch and maybe you got so use to her that you.." Sakura stopped before smirking.

"That I?" Naruto continued.

"You miss her?" She said. Naruto's eyes opened widely.

"As a friend of course," Sakura added but she knew it wasn't like that, she knew Naruto cared for Hinata and she honestly wanted them together.

Naruto looked down.

"Yeah maybe I do miss her, " his eyes shot up.

"But of course, she's my friend! I miss Kiba and Shino too!" He yelled. Sakura turned to her food.

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that.." she said softly.

"What?" He asked. Not hearing much but mumbles.

"Oh nothing." She said before standing up.

"Well I should be going, " Sakura said, before turning to him.

"She'll be back in about 3 days so calm down." She said.

"Also you should be going too soon." She said before walking closer to the exit. She was just about leave.

"Hey what about your meal?" He asked, noticing she didn't pay.

"Oh that...." Sakura ran for it.

"Heyyy! Sakura-chann!" Naruto yelled but she was gone.

"Dammit," Naruto cussed before pulling out his froggy wallet.

He soon left the ramen shop.

"See you next time, old man!" Naruto said before running off. He made his way to the training grounds.

Before he sat himself leaned against a tree. He closed his eyes before pulling to his side a water bottle, he drank it before he sighed.

All week he tried training but it didn't seem so well because his clones also were having trouble, he also had to study the Hokage stuff because Kakashi and Iruka told him too immediately.

Team 10 was on and mission and so was Team 8. Sai has been working around with the Anbu and Sakura barely has time because she still needs to work at the hospital.

Naruto just wished everything was back to Normal, or at least that he was allowed to do missions.

He opened his eyes to then look up to the moon. It seemed bigger than usual. He then looked at his sleeve with the missing arm.

With his left hand he gripped the sleeve. Lifting it up.

His mouth gaped before he let it go then ran his hand through his head, he wasn't wearing his head band because he was still struggling with putting it on without help.

"Well maybe I shouldn't depend on others, I think I've become such a burden." Naruto said out loud. Sakura barely had time to sit and eat with him, it wasn't a date or anything, just because he use to like her doesn't mean they aren't friends.

I mean they also are teammates. Then with Hinata she always had to come help him.

Naruto stood up before he started walking to the middle of the field. With one hand he stuck up two fingers and two clones soon appeared.

"Ew what do you want?" One clone asked. Naruto frowned.

"Shud up, me." Naruto said his other clone looked around.

"Hey where's Hina-" the second clone soon was elbowed.

"Shud up, main us is dense." The first clone said, The other clone then nodded.

"What are you two talking about? Well whatever, listen let's practice rasengan." Naruto said, he had already master it by the last Sasuke vs Naruto fight.

But for some reason using his left didn't really work good.

"Ahh! Not this again!" The first clone whined. The other clone got in position.

"Why do you always whine about everything!" Naruto yelled. They all got in position.

Soon enough they worked on forming a rasengan. The blue ball soon appeared. Naruto grinned.

"All right!" All clones yelled. Naruto soon enough ran at a tree.

"Rasengan!" He yelled hitting the tree. The tree flew back,  but Naruto didn't stop there he began breaking more with the rasengan, its started turning orange probably because the use of chakra he was using. He stopped when he was at his 5th tree when it died out.

He soon fell back out of breath, he was doing a lot of yelling. The two clones shook their heads before disappearing.

His eyes soon found the moon. He then fell asleep.