Chapter |5|

Naruto ran through the halls.

"Sakura-chan! Sakura-chaan!" Naruto yelled and finally he met upon Sakura who was leaving a room.

"Naruto? What's wr-?" Sakura was soon pulled. Naruto had gripped her arm.

"Hinata, it's Hinata!" Naruto said as he let go of her arm and pointed . Sakura furrowed her eyebrows worried. The two ran back to Hinata's room.

"Hinata are you alright?" Sakura ran to Hinata , who was crouched over herself on the chair she sat in. Sakura made her way to Hinata grabbing hold of Hinata sitting her up straight.

"S-Sakura-san?"

"Yes Hinata it's me, you opened your eyes didn't you?" Sakura said worried.  She gripped both sides of Hinata's head as she unwrapped her eyes. Naruto simply watched. His face worried.

"Is she okay Sakura-Chan?" Naruto asked. Sakura turned her head to Naruto as a "Be quiet and I'll find out."

"Hinata does it still sting a lot?" Sakura asked.

"Only a little, way less then before. "

Sakura rubbed her finger over Hinata's eyes. Trying to massage them slightly. Sakura with one hand reached into her bag on her waist and pulled out eye medication for the byakugan.

"I'm going to open your eye so it might hurt a little, just make sure you keep your eyes as far back as you can from the light. " Sakura said. Hinata nodded.

"H-Hey, that medicine won't hurt Hinata right?" Naruto asked. Sakura lifted her hand.

"Calm down Naruto, she's going to be fine." Sakura said before opening Hinata's eyes one by one, putting in the eye drops.

Hinata made small noises from the slight pain.

"Hinata how do you feel?" Sakura asked. Hinata after Sakura let go. Took a deep breath.

"I feel fi-" Hinata soon fell forward, her head landing on Sakura's chest., Sakura caught her of course expecting this because she did it on purpose.

"Oí! Hinata!?" Naruto asked as he looked at the passed out girl.

"What happened Sakura-Chan?"

"This medicine helps the byakugan, but also makes them fall asleep because the medicine doesn't want the person with the eyes to open them." Sakura said lifting a finger.

"Ah! So that's it!" Naruto said smiling, feeling relieved. When ever his friends got hurt or anything, he'd be worried. Especially a good friend like Hinata.

Sakura and Naruto soon helped Hinata into her hospital bed before leaving the room quietly. They soon ended up in Naruto's hospital room.

"Ne, Sakura-chan, how long is Hinata going to stay like this?" Naruto asked as Sakura started finishing up Naruto's arm. Sakura looked up from the bandage.

"Hmm, Maybe three more days or so, Hinata's byakugan's are strong and unique, so probably that's why. " Sakura said before backing away from him, starting to pack her things back into her bag.

"Nah, I think Hinata's just super strong," Naruto lifted his arms as showing how strong she is.

"That even if her eyes were stolen she'd find her way back into getting them back by herself, though of course I'd help." Naruto said smiling like a child.

Sakura frowned slightly from his weird way of saying Hinata was strong, but soon smiled sincerely on how sweet his words were, or at least what he was trying to say.

Sakura soon threw Naruto's shirt at him before she started walking out.

"Well I'll see you later, don't worry about Hinata too much, she's fine." Sakura said with a smile, lifting her hand as a goodbye. Naruto pouted.

He sighed deeply as he buttoned up his shirt. Kinda forgetting he use to do this when Hinata wouldn't come. Naruto jumped off the bed before walking out the door.

He ended up outside. He walked around the leaf village. More buildings were made and the sun was still bright. He grinned slightly.

"Everything seems to be lighting up for me." Naruto said. And oh so right he was.

After about three days passed Hinata finally got out of the hospital though she once again left for a mission which left Naruto slight pouty but he was glad Hinata was okay. That's one thing. The next week. When Naruto heard the news, he felt like he was going to fly to the sun.

He sat on the hospital bed. Swinging his feet as he felt extremely exited.

"Naruto Calm down before Lady Tsunade comes." Sakura said annoyed as Naruto seemed to be a lala land. There were a few nurses around getting all the materials ready. And soon the door opened revealing the one and only Tsunade-sama. She had a suitcase of some sort with her and once she walked all the way in, she opened it.

Naruto looked amazed. The white right arm was in the suit case in a case of some sort. That's right, Naruto was finally getting his arm back, and early. When Sakura told him, he couldn't believe it but Sakura said Tsunade wouldn't stop working on it, because she so wanted Naruto to have it, because of all he did for the Ninja world.

So it was time. Naruto soon was put into operation. He was knocked out as they numb his arm before Tsunade and Sakura attached Naruto's arms left overs with the Hashirama cell arm. It took a good 4 hours of surgery for the arm to fully attach itself to Naruto, but it did.

Tsunade and Sakura were proud of themselves but thought of making His arm look better by wrapping it instead of just the white arm that looked like Obito's half body. So the arm was bandaged with extremely strong ones.

The next morning when Naruto woke up he freaked out slightly seeing that he finally had his arm back. It was even hard for him to use it. But none the less he wanted to tell everyone.

After a day or two of him in the hospital he left and told his friends about his arm. Though it didn't work that well at the moment because Naruto wasn't use to it, he still liked it.

He couldn't wait to tell team 8 when they came back, he couldn't wait until he could tell Hinata.

So when Hinata finally did come back, the first thing Naruto did was lift his right arm and say.

"Wanna go get some ramen?"

All Hinata could do was looked amazed.