Chapter |4|

Unedited.

Naruto's body laid there leaned against a tree, he must've moved a little. He had his mouth open while drool leaked and a bubble was being blown in his nose.

Suddenly a shadow came over him before it began tapping him with his foot.

"Hey Idiot, wake up." The dog boy said. He waited to see blue eyes but nothing.

"Hey idiot! Wake up." Kiba tried again. Nothing. Kiba suddenly pulled his right foot back before kicking Naruto in the ribs.

Naruto shot up.

"Ouch! What the-" Naruto turned to look at Kiba.

"K-Kiba, what are you doing here?" Naruto asked. Kiba sighed.

"I come here every time a missions over, usually with the rest of team 8 but their busy right now." Kiba said. Naruto's eyebrows lifted.

"I thought you guys were coming back two days from now." Naruto asked.

Kiba smirked before digging his thumb to his chest.

"Well that's team 8 for you, we never lose," Kiba said, but he then stopped smiling before pointing at Naruto.

"Only time we ever lose is because the mission involves you." Kiba said, Naruto's left eyebrow furrowed.

"Hah? What'cha say?" Naruto asked.

"You heard me, every mission team 8 has with you we somehow end up failing it."

Naruto looked up remember the missions and they always did end up failing.

"Mah! Forget that! What's the rest of team 8 doing?" Naruto said stretching his arms before standing up.

"Well Shino's with his student that he helps, while Hinata's in the hospital." Kiba said. Naruto's eyes widened.

"Hinata's in the hospital?" Naruto asked shocked.

"Ah! Right you get worried about these things involving her, heh." Kiba smirked elbowing Naruto. Naruto didn't seem amused.

"Kiba stop joking around, what's Hinata doing at the hospital?"

Kiba frowned before he got on Akamaru he then closed his eyes.

"Well Hinata over used her byakugan again, she really wanted to get to the leaf early so she wouldn't rest, but it seems her byakugan still has feedback from the war." Kiba said.

Naruto looked down as he curled his fist. Was she wanting to come to leaf to help him? Did she feel that bad for him?

"I really am a burden." Naruto said out loud.

"Huh?" Kiba asked. Naruto looked up at him.

"Uh nothing, that sucks." Naruto said.

Kiba nodded.

"Well you should probably stop by her hospital room, Sakura knows it. She'll be happy to see you." Kiba said smiling before he soon left. Naruto walked back to leaf feeling like shit.

As he walked the village he was once again being greeted by villagers. When Naruto finally made it to the hospital he got to the front office but suddenly  a clipboard met his head.

Naruto grabbed his head, to then see a smiling Sakura, her eyebrows were furrowed teasingly.

"Ah! Sakura-chan, you owe me money." Sakura crossed her arms.

"You were suppose to make it back here yesterday, where were you?" Sakura asked trying to avoid the question. Naruto scratched the back of his head.