Chapter 1:My Hate For Her

-Melody

-Melody

As i was looking around my walls were empty. Boxes were packed.

I sighed and walked out of my room and to my little brothers room.

"Hey buddy".

"Mel why are we leaving"? He looked up at me sad.

I sat on his bed and pulled him on my lap.

"Mommy wants us to go on an adventure".

He looked at me. "She doesnt want us anymore does she"?

I shook my head. "No buddy she doesnt".

"I miss daddy".

I hugged him. "I miss him too Rel. But we have to hurry up cause they will be here soon to drop us off at the airport".

I went back to my room my baby girl was peacefully sleeping in her carseat.

She looks just like me. I couldnt have her get adopted. What kind of mama wolf would i have been plus my wolf was angry that i was even thinking it.

I heard a honking of a car.

I put on my backpack and grabbed my suitcase. And went to my brothers room.

"Come on Rel we have to go".

"What about mommy"? He looked sad.

I looked on the couch and she was passed out drunk.

If my dad didnt die in the war we would still be a happy family. She wouldnt have let someone rape me and my mate will probably hate me now.

He grabbed his little suitcase and we walked out of the apartment. 

We walked down the stairs and i saw the driver. I could smell he was a werewolf.

"Miss Melody"? 

I nodded.

He opened the backseat and took my brother and my bags.

I put Bell in the back and buckled her up and the sat beside her. And my brother got in after me.

Soon the man got in the car.

"I will be making sure you get on the plane and someone will meet you when you get off".

I looked at Bell who was sleeping peaceful and my brother was holdinf ontop my arm.

I could tell her was scared. I mean my mother sold us to an alpha. I hear he isnt a bad guy very respectable. Everyone loves him.

We went to the airport. After the long trip we finally get to my new state. From New York to Hawaii.

Ive never been out of my state and Hawaii is so beautiful.

Once we got out of the plane we went to get our bags.

"Mel is this where we going to live"?

"Yes it is".

I dont even know what time it is. We left New York at 1 in the morning.

Do you guys know the struggle of having a baby a five year old brother and two suitcases.

The struggle is real.

I placed Bell on the ground and grabbed my and my brothers  suitcase.

"Rell here take yours". I handed him his suitcase.

I picked up Bell's carseat and grabbed my suitecase which rolls thank God.

We walked towards the door. We walked outside and there was a guy that was holding a sign with my name on it.

I walked over to him.

"Excuse me"?

"Hello you must be Melody".

I nodded.

"Let me get yout bags".

He took my suitecase and my brothers and put it in the trunk.

"Excuse me what time is it".

He came over and opened the door. "It is 9am".

"Terrell go on the other side of the car and get in". He nodded and did it

I strapped Isabella in the car and got in the front seat.

The guy got in the driver's side. And started driving.

"Im not trying to be rude but who are you".

He laughed. "Im Joey third in command".

"Oh. How come the alpha didnt come get me"?

"He is at work".

A working alpha thats new.

"So does he know i have a child and my little brother with me".

He nodded. "Yes he does reasons why he wanted to get you out of the house with your mother".

"How much do you guys know of me"?

"Well we know how your father died we know your alpha also died as well and his son took over the pack. And we also know how you got Isabella. More reasons why we wanted to get you guys away".

"Why me"?

He smiled. "See now thats something i dont know".

The ride took an hour to get to the pack house.

Holy crap this is huge.

"Wow. Mel this is super big". My brother said.

"I know".

"Lets get you and your brother settled. Alot of the pack isnt here cause they are at school. You will meet them soon".

Oh great. Im so not good with people. Or werewolves. I hope this goes well. Im actually really scared.

.

.

.
.
.

.

.

This is my new story. I will be writing it and also ill be writing My Bully is My Boyfriend.

Hope you enjoyed this first chapter.

I have great ideas about this story.

So dont forget to vote COMMENT and share. And COMMMMMENT PLEASE :)