Chapter 15:My Secret

-Melody

I think I'm starting to really freak out. After meeting with Kam I walked back to my room.

How could I forget who Kam was I mean it was years ago.

"Hey babe".

I jumped hearing Ethan's voice.  He was coming into the room.

"Hey you okay"?

"Yes I'm okay".

He stares at me. And shook his head. "You do know I can feel your emotions right"?

I sighed and sat on the bed. Ethan put Bella in her crib.

"What's going on"?

"Someone is coming to kill me".

Ethan growled and his eyes changed.

"H-Hunter calm down please".

"Who would want to kill my mate and let him try I'll rip his heart out".

"Alphas older brother".

"Why would he want to kill you"?

"Cause I turned him down in front of the pack. Frank is crazy. He had a child before he met him mate at 16 they said. And his dad didn't think he was a good enough guy to become Alpha so the gave him some time. But he found his mate when I was 15 and he killed her. So the Alpha banished him but before that he came to my house asking to leave with him. My dad kicked him out with the help of guys in the pack and he said he would kill me".

Ethan growled. "Imma kill him first. He will not touch you at all. You hear me".

I nodded.

"You are my queen you hear me and I will fight to make sure you are ok".

I nodded.

"You will have bodyguards wherever you go when you aren't with me. Until I find this guy".

"Hunter please give me Ethan please". I begged.

His eyes changed back to normal and Ethan hugged me.

"Baby how do you know this"?

"Kam he warned me".

"Kam? How does he know"?

I looked at my fingers. "Well that's his dad".

Ethan growled and stood up.

"Where is he".

I grabbed his hand. "Stop Ethan Kam has been running from his dad since he killed his mom".

Ethan calmed down.

"He's alone"?

I nodded. "Frank is a bad man he killed so many women".

"Okay I will talk to Alphas near us and see if they seen or heard anything".

Ethan sat down beside me and kissed my lips.

"I will do anything to keep you safe baby even if I have to kill. I love you".

"I love you too".

"And I'm going to need Kam back here".

Ethan stood up again and grabbed my hand. And went over to Bella. He picked her up out of the crib.

"For now I'm going to need you with me".

"That makes sense".

So we went downstairs and back to his office. He handed me Bella and I sat on his couch. While he walked to his desk.

I feel bad for not telling Ethan everything cause he will go crazy like to the point of killing him as soon as he sees him.

I sighed. This is going to be rough until they catch Frank.

.

.

.
.

.

.

Sorry it's short but I gave you the reason. And yes there is more to why he wants her dead. lol I'm not gonna give you everything.

Last chapter for tonight. Tomorrow I might not be able to upload. Reasons for two in one day. Plus Ive been writing everyday. I need a break.

But comment vote and share.