Chapter 7:My Friends?

-Melody

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

-Melody

It was lunch time and Diamond was going to introduce me to her friends.

"Girl let me tell you this now. Some of my friends are a little crazy". She said in a serious voice.

We walked up to the table of three girls.

"Hey guys this is Melody. Melody that is Candace but we call her Candy. And that is Pookie and this is Lizzy".

"Hi".  I waved

"Girl sit down. We have heard a lot about you in the pack". Pookie said.

I sat next to Candace. "Umm good things I hope".

They laughed. "Well Di wouldn't let nobody talk about about you". Lizzy said.

"But trust us now that you are going to be our friend we will not let bitches talk bad about you". Candace said.

I smiled. "Thanks".

"Now let's talk about Alpha Ethan. Have you two mates yet"? Pookie asked.

"Dang Pookie you just met her. Get out of her business". Candace said.

Pookie shrugged. "What I'm going to want to find out eventually. So why not now".

I blushed. "Uhh Ethan and I haven't mated yet".

"Wh-What? Why not"?

"Seriously Pookie can't you see she is nervous. She probably isn't ready yet". Lizzy said

"Well Candace mated her mate within 24 hours". Pookie pointed out.

I looked at Candace and she glared. "Well excuse the fuck out of me that my childhood bestfriend was my mate. I got lucky". She said

"Guys it's obvious that Melody isn't ready. Now let's move on". Diamond said.

I didn't even say anything but they are right I'm nervous and not ready.

"Oh my goodness Melody we saw your daughter at the meeting she is so cute". Lizzy said.

"Thank you just glad she looks like me".

"Yes you are so gorgeous". Candace said.

"Oh my goodness and your brother. That little boy is going to be a ladies man". Pookie said.

I laughed. "I know. He is already making new friends in the pack".

"So let's be real for a second. How do you feel about becoming Luna soon"? Lizzy asked.

I sighed. "Can i be honest".

"Duh girl". Pookie said.

"I'm really nervous and scared".

"How come"? Diamond asked.

"That's a lot of power and I'm scared people will try and walk over me".

All the girls started to laugh. And I'm looking around confused.

"Oh my gosh girl do you know what Alpha Ethan would do if someone tried to run over you or question your power. You are the Luna you tell them what to do. Trust and believe if anyone disrespected you Alpha Ethan's wolf would come out". Pookie said

"Oh I've seen his wolf one time and he is so scary. So if someone came at his mate oh his wolf will probably be worse then what Ive seen". Lizzy said

"Girl everything will be fine trust us. You have your mate and the baddest bitches in this pack". Pookie said.

Candace rolled her eyes. "You are so conceited".

"Bitch I'm sexy". Pookie said.

"ANYWAY, Mel you are good trust and believe". Diamond said.

I smiled. "So what about his sister though".

Diamond rolled her eyes. "My brothers mate is a pain in my ass. She is very how you say whiny and annoying. I mean after her parents were killed she changed her attitude".

"What about your brother? Does he like her"?

"He loves his mate and he keeps her in check but she is just really annoying to me".

"You think she will like me"? I asked.

"Girl who cares you are Alpha Ethan's mate. Not Tammys". Pookie said

"Of course she cares that's Ethan's little and only sister and family. So what I think you should do is get to know her. And if she is a bitch then you tried. You are sweet Melody so don't worry". Candace said

I smiled. "Thank you".

'Sweetheart can you meet me in my room I have something for you'. Ethan mindlinked me

'Okay'.

"Guys I have to go Ethan needs me".

"Ooooh go right ahead girl maybe he wants to make out with you before last period". Pookie said.

"Oh my gosh Pookie shut up". Diamond said glaring at Pookie.

Pookie just shrugged it off.

I got up from the table and walked to Ethan's room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yes I know it took forever to upload and I'm sorry guys. I'm just busy with moving and work and other shit. So I'm sorry

But I hope you enjoyed this short chapter.

Vote comment share 😊