Chapter 16:My Family

-Melody

2 weeks later

Do you know how difficult it is to walk around school or the mall or anywhere with guys following you.

Not great not great at all.

There's a reason I forgot about Kam. And I guess when his mom got killed and he ran I just forgot all about him.

We were like real young when it happened. Around the age of five. I know how can he run away at the age but I remember it clearly now.

~Flashback

I was playing with my dolls in my room when Kam ran into my bedroom and shut the door.

He was crying. I dropped my dolls.

"Kam what's wrong".

"My my dad killed my mommy".

I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Why uncle Frank do that"?

He shook his head. "I don't know".

"We have to tell my daddy or grandpa Alpha".

I went to open the door. But he stopped me.

"No. I need to go my dad said he would kill me when he finds me".

"What are you going to do"?

"Run away".

I shook my head. "But but".

"No i have to".

~End of Flashback

I bet you guys are all saying. Melody how can you forget your own family or that your dad was suppose to be Alpha or Frank is your uncle.

Well after my dad died and my mom was letting guys do whatever I wanted. I got pushed into the wall. Hitting my head and couldn't remember anything.

But when the name Frank came I remembered a few things and stuff came to me in dreams. It's hard to explain.

And Kam is my cousin.

The Alpha of our old pack is my uncle the last boy. My grandparents had three boys. Uncle Frank was the oldest.

Yes my uncle wanted me as his mate. Maybe that's why I forgot about it cause it's sick and just disgusting.

I walked into Ethan's office and Kam was in there.

"What's going on"?

"Well I decided to let Kam join the pack and he will be your protector".

"My protector"?

"I know how much you hate the guys I have following you so why not have your own cousin do it"?

Oh no how did he find out?

"C-Cousin"?

"Baby I know that he is your cousin he told me. And they said you forgot after hurting yourself. It's okay baby. I didn't even know you had Alpha blood in you. But Kam will be your guardian basically".

I nodded.

"Okay I was just going to tell you dinner was ready".

He smiled at me.

"Thank you baby we will be there soon".

I walked out of the office and went to the kitchen were Diamond and the girls were.

"Okay Mel you better tell us what the hell is going on". Pookie said

"What do you mean"?

"You know what I mean girl tell us why you been so jumpy lately why you have three men following you everywhere". Pookie said.

I sighed. "Fine fine fine but now here where there's other wolves".

We went to Diamonds room since it was the closest.

"Now start from the beginning". Pookie said

I told them everything that was going on. By the end of the story there mouths were just hanging.

"Damn Mel how come you didn't tell us". Candace said.

"I was scared".

"Well you should have told us what was going on". Diamond said

"Oh no Diamond don't you dare say that when you have been lying to your friends". Pookie said

"Wh-what are you talking about".

"Girl you know what I'm talking about. You and Kam are mates and tried to hide it". Pookie said.

All the girls just looked at her.

"What"? We all said.

"Okay yes Kam and I are mates".

"How come you didn't tell us"? Lizzy asked.

"I just wanted it between him and I. He is an amazing guy. I wanted to get to know him". He shrugged.

"That doesn't slide though". Candace said.

"Just cause everyone was there when you and Eric found out you two were mates doesn't mean you didn't want privacy". Lizzy said

"But Lizzy I called you when you were out of town remember as told you the day of. I didn't hide it from my friends". Candace said.

"Oh yeah let me shut up". Lizzy said

"Oh shit Melody are you okay with your cousin being my mate".

I smiled and nodded. "Hey he needs someone strong right now. You two are prefect for each other".

She hugged me.

"So did you two mate"? Pookie asked.

Everyone looked at her.

"What we all are thinking it".

.

.

.

.

Y'all I wrote this chapter in 20 minutes now that's a record for me.

But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

And no Frank isn't the guy that raped her. I told y'all my stories are never what you think everyone was saying it.

But don't forget to comment vote and share