Chapter 18:Our Pup

-Ethan

As soon as Patrick midlinked me I ran out of my meeting.

I finally got home and went straight to my mate who was in the room packing.

"Mel what are you doing".

She looked at me and her eyes were pitch black. Her wolf was out.

"Keira".

She didn't say anything to me.

I went over to her and grabbed her arm and she pushed me. I mean I barely went anywhere but she tried it.

'My turn'. My wolf said so I let him out.

~Hunter

I looked at my mate.

She bowed. And I lifted her chin. "I understand you are pissed off but you need to calm your ass down understand me".

"I'm not letting Melody out until I get my pup back. They let him take her".

"And as a leader you need to get answers before going fucking crazy. You save that strength for that psychotic bastard".

"I need my pup back".

I pulled her close to me and held her.

"Our pup and trust me he won't get far. You have me on your side now and I will gladly hold him while you claw him to death".

If my mate my love doesn't let her human out I won't either. Ethan is fine with it.

I grabbed her hand and we walked out of the room.

'Patrick I need Diamond and Lizzy in my office now'.

'You got it'.

I walked into the office and Keira sat right on my lap.

"You know we haven't had sex like this yet".

She rolled her eyes. "Seriously not the damn time".

"Or our wolf bodies".

"I'm this close to punching you in your fucking face". She said.

Not going to lie my mate turns me on a lot. But she's right not the time.

Diamond and Lizzy walked in the office and sat on the couch.

"Alpha Luna". They bowed.

"I need to know what happened". I told them

"That's the thing we don't know. We would have smelled a rouge or someone that wasn't in our pack. But crazy thing is we didn't smell anything". Lizzy said.

"And then we blacked out. Woke up she was gone".

"But how do you know he took her"? I asked

"He said his name like a whisper". Diamond said.

"Alright you two can go". I said.

"Like hell the can. They let my child get taken". She yelled.

I squeezed her thigh. "You two can go". I said.

They walked out.

"What the fuck". She said.

I made her get off of my lap. "I know you are hurting but you will not talk to me like that understand me Keira".

She nodded.

"It's obvious Frank did something to get into the pack and now we will go look for our pup. Go into my closet and look to the right on the floor everything we need will be there".

She walked out of the office.

'Patrick my office'.

'Alright'

Soon Patrick walked into my office.

"Still Alpha wolf I see". He said.

"Yeah Kiera won't leave until we get Isabella back and Ethan can't handle her right now".

"Okay so what's up"?

"We are going to go look for Isabella. Who knows how long that will be. But I need you to be in charge until we get back".

"What? You guys are going alone"?

I shook my head. "No".

"So who else will be going".

I smiled. "Not who else what else".

"Oh shit forreal"?

I nodded.

"Now you know if you use them Frank won't stand a chance".

"Yeah I know. But make sure you watch over Terrell. Don't need Keira and Melody going crazy cause something happened to him".

"Oh you know I will make sure nothing happens".

"We will be leaving soon".

"You sure you don't need us coming"?

I stood up and walked over to him.

"If anything happens just promise me you will be a good Alpha".

He shook his head. "Don't talk like that".

"This is just in case okay. If anything happens to me promise me you will take care of my mate and our pup and Terrell".

"Man you know I will. I promise".

We hugged. Yes men do hug their bestfriends. Especially if they might not come back.

'Holy shit Hunter we are taking these'. Keira mindlinked me.

'Yes we are. Now bring your ass downstairs we are leaving'.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The story is coming to an end soon. Probably a few chapters after this. Y'all know I can't write long stories I get bored easily. But hopefully I can finish this week. Who knows I work everyday until Friday.

But I know I left you on another cliffhanger but hey how else do I get you to continue to read the story lol.

Don't forget to comment vote and share.