Chapter 9:My Love

-Ethan

Today is the day that Melody becomes Luna. I know for a fact she is nervous. But hell so am I. I'm asking her to be my wife today.

I know she's still in high school but we are werewolves we aren't like humans.

I remember when my mom told me the story about when her and my dad met.

She was in the grocery store with my aunt and my dad smelled her from outside the store I guess Alpha genes really are strong. He came in the store and found her. She said he didn't even say hi just hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear "my love".  She never saw it coming but said it was so sweet.

To be honest I'm surprised my dad didn't just take her right then and there.  

Wolves usually mate the day the meet or the next day.

But my mate she was and still is different. She was broken and I promised myself I would put her back together and I am slowly. She deserves the world. Her Isabella and Terrell deserve more.

-Melody

I am so nervous. Am being Luna today. I mean usually you have to get married first but I guess I'm different.

I was in my room with Diamond Lizzy Pookie Candace and my baby girl Bella.

"Awww she looks so cute in that dress". Lizzy said.

"Thank you guys for helping me get ready"

"Thank you guys for helping me get ready". I said.

"Girl it's not problem". Diamond said while curling my hair.

"Yeah this is what friends are for. We help when we are needed". Candace said doing my makeup.

"Plus who else other than your besties would help you girl". Pookie said playing with Bella.

I smiled. "Well I appreciate so much".

"We are happy to help Mel". Lizzy said.

There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it". Pookie said.

"Umm Tammy".

"Come in". I said

Tammy walked in the room in a beautiful pink dress.

"Hello females". Tammy said smiling

"Hi Tammy". They all said dryly

"Wow Mel you look gorgeous".

"Oh thank you". I smiled.

"Yeah I was joking. I'm still wondering how my brother could have such an ugly mate. Hmmm guess not everyone is lucky like my man".

That was a low blow.

"Excuse me bitch you better get the hell out of here". Pookie said handing Bella to Lizzy.