Chapter 13:My Group Project

-Melody

Bella's fever finally went down last night. I was so worried about her. I didn't want Terrell near her just in case. He was not happy about that. He loves Bella.

Diamond had given me my homework and sad we had a group project in History class. She put me in her group of course with two other people.

Ethan was already gone and I had went to drop of Bella with Diamonds mom Gina.

"Aww how is she feeling"? Gina said taking her.

"Much better. But here is her medicine. She only takes this once a day so at 1:30 if you don't mind".

"Oh yes of course. And can you give Diamond this".  She handed me some money.

"Child knows she's going to want to eat lunch". She smiled.

"I will".

I kissed Bella on her forehead. "I love you".

I said bye to Gina and went to find Diamond.

She was in the kitchen of course eating breakfast.

"Here your mom wanted me to give you this". I handed her the money.

"Dang I knew I forgot something when I said bye to my mama".

I sat next to her on the stool. "So are you taking anyone else to school today".

She nodded.

"Yes all the girls. Lizzy's car broke down and Candy always rides with her so those two". She pointed behind her and they were coming down the stairs.

"Ready to go". Lizzy said.

Diamond nodded as she put bacon in her mouth getting up from the table. And I just followed them.

We got to Diamonds car and I sat in the front while Lizzy and Candace sat in the back.

"Ooh how's Isabella doing"? Candace asked.

"She much better".

"Oh I'm glad she is". Lizzy said.

Once we got to the school everyone went there separate ways.

I went into Ethan's class and he was writing on the chalkboard.

He looked over at me and smiled.

"I didn't even hear you leave this morning". I told him walking over to him.

"Sorry had a staff meeting".

I nodded.

He put down the chalk and grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. "Also I forgot to give you a morning kiss".

He leaned down and softly kissed my lips.

I smiled and walked to my desk just as my classmates started walked in the room.

Ethan bit his bottom lips. And I blushed looking away.

Man Ethan he just makes me so mmmm

'Beautiful Luna I advise you to control yourself'

I looked up and Ethan was staring at me. I giggled.

Gosh control yourself Mel.

It's now the last class of the day. History. And I'm excited.

I walked in the class with Diamond and Candace since we had our last class together.

The bell rung as I sat in my seat.

"Okay guys get into your groups and begin working on your projects". My history teacher said

I walked over to Diamond and moved my desk by hers. And then other girl and guy sat behind us.

"Guys you know Luna Melody. Melody this is Kam and Sally".

I said hi. And looked at Kam. He seems familiar. I shook that thought out of my mind.

"What's our project about"? I asked.

"World War I".

I nodded. "How did we end up with that"?

"We picked out if the hat". Sally said.

"Oh well let's get started". Diamond said.

And we all looked up different things. And I wrote things down in my notebook until class was over.

.

.

.

.

.
.

Don't ask me to update like I said I delete those comments. I'm trying to write but shit happened to where I can't type for a long time.

So guys please give me time. I really can't write everyday or as quickly as some of you guys want.