Chapter 5:My New School

-Melody

I am now in a new pack with my daughter and brother.

But today is a new day and I'm going to a new school. I'm actually really nervous.

"Mel do you think the kids will like me"? My brother asked me.

I turned to him. He was on the bed with Bell.

"Of course they will. You became friends so fast with the other pack kids and its only been a few days. They will love you". I told him.

He smiled and hugged me. "You're the best sister ever".

I hugged him back. "And you are the best brother ever".

A little girl whose name is Riley ran into my room. I think she has a crush on Rel. "Hi Luna". She bowed.

I still can't get over that. I don't think I ever will.

"Rel come on my mommy is going to take us to school".

"Okay".

He grabbed his book bag by the bed.

"Bye Mel see you after school".

He ran out with Riley before I could say bye. You could say he is very excited for his first day unlike me.

I went over and picked up Bell.

"Today you are going to daycare Bell".  I told her.

To be honest I'm scared to leave Bell with people I don't even know. But it's the packs daycare.

"Knock knock". I turned around and it was Diamond

"Aww look at you and my favorite babygirl". She came over and took Bell.

"You ready for school"?

I shrugged. "I don't know. I'm nervous".

"Oh trust me nobody will mess with the alpha's mate plus he works at the school. He is a teacher".

I knew he worked at the school but I couldn't remember what he did.

"And plus you are going to be my new bestfriend". She smiled.

I smiled.

"Girl come on let's take her to daycare. And then we will go to school".

I grabbed my book bag and followed Diamond out the room.

"So have you found your mate yet"? I asked her

She shook her head. "Nope. I have a feeling he is in a different pack".

"Why do you think that"?

She laughed. "Cause I know everyone in this pack I feel like he is somewhere else".

"Hopefully you will find him".

"Not rushing it. But at the same time I am waiting for him".

This house house four floors and the daycare was on the first floor all the way in the back. It's a just in case the pack is attacked. There's a shield that will activate with sliver to keep the kids safe.

Never heard of that before but I think it's smart.

"Here's the daycare and trust me Bella will be safe. My mom and dad will make sure".

"Your parents are over the daycare"?

She nodded and walked into the room. It actually looked like a daycare.

"Mama". She sorta yelled.

A beautiful lady with chocolate glowing skin walked out from the back.