2- the first glance

There's one fact I'm quite ashamed of.

I am the leader of one of the most popular KPop group in South Korea and yet I don't know how to order food here in Europe.

I mean, of course, I basically know how, it's just that it's totally different overseas. There are customs or maybe proper ways a foreigner must say or do as courtesy to the locals.

I bet those 8 little punks would make a fun out of me again if they know about this. But if I'm dumb, I'm pretty sure they're dumber than me! Good thing, I'm alone now. Ha! I laughed at that thought.

So upon entering the café, I'm not sure whether I should sit first and wait for a waiter to approach me or go to the counter and order. I'm pretty sure it depends on what type of café I go to. So I just picked the latter.

"Bonjour! Uhm, can I have one cup of... uh," I stared at the menu and tried to read the list. I actually don't know what to drink.

"Oh, you're a tourist, yes?" The man on the counter asked. I nodded.

"Alone or waiting for someone?" This is a typical thing to ask to customers, I think. "Because if you'll be waiting for someone, perhaps your fiancée, you'll be needing a stronger shot." I raised my eyebrow like asking a question.

"Oh as if you don't know, ladies take so long fixing their look before going out on a date! Does she? My my!"

"Oh!" I laughed and wiped the sweat on my forehead. "I'm sure your girl takes time too since you went alone here first. Right? So shall I give you noisette? Maybe cappuccino? Double express?"

"Uh, what's the first one again?"

"Oh, noisette, it's espresso with a cream."

"Ah," I smiled at him, I'm not sure of that so I ordered a cappuccino instead.

He remarked that my order was common to tourists but unsual for locals since locals tend to order stronger ones. "Ah, I see."

But before I even forget, I remember correcting what he said the very first time, "But mister, I don't have a girlfriend." I slightly smiled but I noticed him frowned.

"Oh? Pardon." He said with a French accent. He looked down so I told him it's okay and understandable.

He then smiled, "I shall prepare you now the best coffee in town then! Wait for it in that table." Pointing his finger out on one table at the rightside corner of the shop.

I sat down and indulge myself with the aroma of coffee. I looked around. There were only four people including me. It's been awhile since the last time I was surrounded by this few number of people, and this people are strangers. It's also a plus that it's quiet. Great choice of café, I told myself.

In those four people, there was only one lady. She was wearing a pink skirt and white laced tee. I love ladies who wear pink. It brings out the feminine side of them.

She has a laptop on the table, one cup of coffee and a journal. She was staring outside, probably because of the rain. She's beautiful. I wonder what she's thinking right now.

While I was staring at her beauty, which I can't help, and I admit it was unintentional, she suddenly glanced my way and catched me looking at her! I almost gasped and immediately looked away.

I wasn't the type of person to be shy. After all, I am always the one who does the speech when we win awards. I'm expected to speak first.

I shaked my head in disbelief. Never really expected that I keep thinking about my boys, all left out in Korea with their own respective schedules.

Except for my Sehunnie, whom I need to accompany because he'll be attending the Paris Fashion Week while I'll be shooting some scenes for our comeback this year. (A/N: of course, this is just my imagination loool)

My thoughts were abruptly interrupted and I almost jumped out of my seat when my phone vibrated on my pocket.

I regret agreeing to my manager's deal to call him every after 30 minutes or 1 hour.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ne, arraseo, arraseo. I'm in a coffee shop. I'll call you later. Bye."

I immediately hang up. I looked back again at the beautiful woman but she's now staring outside again. Maybe she's waiting for someone...

"Here's your coffee, monsieur."

"Oh, merci." I bowed. I forgot I was in Paris.

He nodded and walked away back to the counter.

I was stirring my coffee when I noticed the guy sitting in front of me on his own table was looking at the lady across us. Yes, that same beautiful lady. I didn't bother at first because the lady is someone who you would really look at for the second time because she's a head-turner, but then I can't help but notice that he's staring at her for a long time in a malicious way.

I tried to relax and shake it off thinking other thoughts like maybe he's her boyfriend and they just had a fight so he can't get close to her or maybe he's.... I can't think of any other reasons!!! Plus I really don't like the way he's checking her out from head to toe! Let alone she's wearing a skirt.

I felt uncomfortable. It's still early noon and there are already pervert guys around. Ugh.

~ ~ ~
A/N: so uhm, it's just Suho's POV for now bc I'm gonna work on my other fanfics too  ^_^ I'll be back with the next chapter soon ~~ please vote! Thank you X =)