9- jealous bunny

SUHO POV

BABY? What baby?!

"Yes, dear. I'll be there in about..." She checked the time. "Five minutes? Is that okay? Can you wait for me?"

Does she have a boyfriend or maybe a fiancé already? Was I mistaken that this beautiful woman was all alone and instead has someone who makes her happy, loves, and adores her?

Ugh. I hate it. How can I not think about that! Of course, she's really gorgeous, she must've had one!

"Okay, baby. Stay where you are. I'm already walking."

Already walking? Well, hi there. Sorry to break it up to you but she can't come. She's actually still sitting here, drinking coffee and laughing with a handsome man which is me.

"Don't go anywhere, okay?"

No, please. Go home or go wherever you want to. Just don't meet with her.

I sighed and looked outside instead. I didn't notice it stopped raining already.

"Okay, then. I love you."

WHOOPS. WOW.

That's it! Game over! I lose. One point for my boys in Korea!

CLARISSE POV

"Hey, sorry about that," I told him. "But I really have to go."

"Yes, sure, thank you for your time."

"Okay, thank you again. For saving me awhile ago, and also for your time." I closed my laptop, gathered my things and put it the bag.

As soon as I stood up, I reached out my hand to him. "It was good talking to you, Mister...?"

SUHO POV

"Oh, yes," I held her hand in mine to give it a shake. "I'm S.. Junmyeon. {a/n: whoops!} And you, Miss...?"

"Clarisse," she said. "With a single r and a double s." She laughed and I immediately laughed too. She just broke my heart but now she makes me fall with her smile again.

"It was really nice meeting you, Clarisse." She smiled and walked towards the door.

~~~
Awwe, she left...

If you met Junmyeon, will you also leave him?

I DOUBT IT. LOL.