15 - once in a lifetime

I held her hand and ran once again. But this time, she didn't resist nor complained. She followed my tracks and went inside Gare Du Nord with me.

While inside the station, I felt ashamed because I dragged her here but I don't have any idea how this works. So I ask her shamefully. "Where do we buy tickets?"

"Where are we going?"

"Where do you want to go?"

"What? Why me? You pulled me in here."

"C'mon, let's not waste time, Clarisse. I thought you already agreed going out with me?"

"Yes but, I didn't expect you were serious enough that we'll even travel out of town."

"Well, I'm serious." I told her. "Tell me which way, and you can go buy some drinks first before we leave."

"They serve food inside, Junmyeon. If we ride the bullet train. I mean, if we're going out of the country and not ride the regular train."

"So where do you want to go out of country?"

"Huh? I didn't-"

"Yes you did, hun."

"Uhm, I don't know... How much time do we have?"

"How long are you allowed to be out?"

"I can pretty much go home late."

"Same. But we need to choose one that isn't far enough. I'm thinking, how about..."

"Amsterdam?" We both said.

We laughed. It was funny. We were thinking the same place.

"Okay, then. Let's buy our tickets!"

I hurriedly walk over to where the queue is while holding Clarisse in my hand

I hurriedly walk over to where the queue is while holding Clarisse in my hand. I feel so happy. I never thought this day will turn out to be an unexpected one like this. I never even thought I'll have someone who can be with me, as Junmyeon, and not as Suho from EXO. I'm just so happy that this beautiful lady, this girl beside me, is actually with me.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when my phone vibrated again. I almost forgot everything I left behind.

It was my manager. I asked Clarisse if I can take the call and if it's okay she buys the tickets for us. She nodded. I gave her the money and made her promise to use my money, and not split it with hers before I go out of the line.

Suho? Where are you? Your guard can't find you!

"Yes, hi sir. I'm sorry. I also can't find him awhile ago. So I decided to just walk around. Don't worry about me, I'm just nearby the hotel."

Are you alone? Will you be okay? Did you bring your sunglasses and cap? Do you have enough money?

"Yes, sir. I'll be fine. Don't worry too much. Oh, and by the way, I found this nice, library. I thought I might stay here for awhile, maybe until before dinner, and you know, read for hours. I like it here. It's so," I took a glance on Clarisse, who also happened to look my way and smiles, waving her hands, "...beautiful here."

Okay, just don't go far too much. And call me or leave a message every now and then. Okay?

"Okay, sir. Thank you. Goodbye!"

I hang up and made another call.

"Yoboseyo?"

Oi, Suho hyuuuungggg!!! Where are you? I already left you five messages! Do you know how to use your phone??

Ugh, this kid.

"Of course, I do! I was just busy... walking around. Hey, anyway, I'm going to this place-"

What place? What place? I want to come too! Tell me!

"Yah! Yah! Let me finish first! So, anyway, I'm going to this place, and remember our agreement to meet each other later this afternoon?"

Yeah, why?

"Well, I'm not sure if I can make it, because-"

Yah! Waeyo? Where are you going huh? Who are you with? Are you with a French girl? Ugh. Aniya, aniya. You have to make it on time. You still need to help me find bubble tea. I haven't found one yet. All they have are strong coffees and teas here.

"Hey, Sehunnie, I promise I'll meet you later. But not this afternoon. Maybe before dinner? But no, I'm really not sure. But I swear I'll call you right away. Okay? Be ready tonight! I have a surprise for you!"

What surprise? Ahhhh! Hyuuung, what is it? Are you hiding something? Aiiishhh, hyuuuunggg~~

"Hahahaha, you're such a baby. Hey, I need to go now. If my manager calls you, tell him I called you and that we're going to meet each other outside later tonight so he won't worry about me being gone. Arraseo?"

Tsshhh. Alright, alright.

"Bye, Sehunnie~~ Do well there!! And enjoy!"

Just after when Sehun hung up, I saw Clarisse running to me, waving two tickets on her hand. I also ran to meet her halfway and when we're finally close to each other, she gave me one ticket and hugged me! "Thank you, Junmyeon! Thank you so much for this! I'm so excited! This is going to be my first time traveling out of town! Whooo!"

I laughed at her and grabbed her hands so we were running once again onto the platform and told her, "This is my first time too, Clarisse! I'm looking forward to this! I'm so thankful I'm with you!"

~~~
vote if you liked this chapter! hehe thanks!! ^_^