4- provoked

[ BGM: Growl - EXO ]

~~~

Damn it.

I swear if he's just a stranger I might not be able to control myself. I can clearly tell with her serious looks like she's thinking deeply about something and because of her laptop that she's obviously silently focused on working on something.

I understand she can't afford to be distracted. Even I, hate to be disturbed when I need to focus on somethimg. And maybe that's why she chose this café in the first place. A rare one with only a few customers. So if ever I have to protect the lady, I would. I just hope there's no paparazzi around.

I heard him say "Mademeoiselle?" but I think she didn't hear it because she's looking outside the window– again.

He pat her left shoulder and she was taken aback by his presence. Pardon? She said.

The table where the woman is sitting is just near to me. Not too near, but enough for me to hear their conversation.

He copied her and smirked. That's rude.

He even asked her to speak English casually with him. In Korea, it's clearly a sign of disrespect.

When I saw the man sitting down on the seat infront of the woman, I feel rage in my veins but I was really trying to keep my composure as I don't want to make a scene. I tried to give the man a chance.

What? I look sad?

Then he touched her hands!

It's still not an excuse to sit down with me, sir. As you can see, I'm working on something here. So may I please have my own time now?

I can't bear this anymore.

~~~
Ooh, what will Junmyeon doooo?? Vote vote!! ^_^