24. all the wrong moves

( s4, e11: catch me if you can )

*10+ comments for next chapter. none that say 'update' please. thank you!*
____________

WHEN ARIEL woke up the next morning, the left side of the bed was empty. She turned to the table beside the bed and read the note Kol had left for her:

Had to deal with a couple things. Breakfast is on the table, can't wait to see you love <3

-Kol xx

Ariel didn't know what "things" Kol would have to deal with, she just prayed to god that it had nothing to do with the cure/Silas. She got dressed and walked down stairs to see pancakes, bacon, and orange juice set out for her. Her mouth literally watered at the sight as all Matt would make was cereal. As she sat down and put the first bite in her mouth, her phone rang.

"We're outside of your house," Damon immediately said. "And we're going to need you, like now."

Ariel swallowed the pancake and responded with, "I'm eating."

"Ariel I – we need you," Jeremy spoke up. "Klaus turned a whole bar into vampires and I need help stopping them."

Ariel groaned and agreed to go with them. She left her food on the counter and walked outside to see Damon leaning his head out of his car. "Get in loser, we're going shopping."

"Haha," The angel sarcastically said as she got in the backseat of the car. "Just drive before I go back in to get my food."

Damon obliged and drove his car to the bar. Ariel really had no purpose there for herself as she wasn't in need of the cure anymore, but another idea popped into her mind. Late night phone calls with Rebekah consisted of the blonde talking about how much she missed her human life. So, the angel was now determined to get the cure for Rebekah. Someone who actually deserves it.

Damon parked the car in the middle of the woods, so they would all have to walk the rest of the way there. They all got out and Damon took out the weapons for Jeremy and handed it to them.

"Okay, go one at a time, shoot for the heart, and don't miss." Jeremy set up his cross bow as he listened to Damon's instructions.

"And don't turn your back on them," Ariel added. "One glance somewhere else and your neck will be snapped in an instant."

"Thanks," Jeremy smiled at the angel's advice. Damon rolled his eyes as he noticed the huge crush he had on her.

"Let's go cupid," Damon pushed Jeremy forward and the trio started to walk to the bar.

Once they got there, the vampire instructed Ariel to stay outside incase one of then was hiding out there. She let the two boys go inside and she watched outside. Little noises like branches cracking and leaves rustling drew her attention, but there was absolutely no one there.

"Unbelievable," Ariel muttered as she went to go inside. When she walked in, there was no one to be seen.

However, something drew her to the back room. Was Kol here? She went to investigate and heard his voice saying, "Well, I could kill you. But then I would have to deal with the hunter's curse, and I don't particularly feel like getting haunted for the next century. Better idea, I'll just rip off your arms."