I Strongly Dislike You

Prince strolled into the kitchen of Thomas' mind, a smile on his face as usual. That smile fell when he saw Anxiety rooting through the fridge.

"Oh it is only you." He sighed not been bothering to hide his disappointment.

"Yo-ho to you to, Princey." Anxiety rolled his eyes kicking the fridge door shut behind him. "Hell of a hello."

"Do expect me to act ecstatically when I see you? If I ever have given you the impression that I would greet you in such a manner I apologize." Prince smirked arrogantly. "That was a fault on my part."

"Ha funny, pretty boy thinks valiant fancy talk and criticism will somehow mortally wound me." Anxiety gave a sarcastic chuckle, if you could even call it a chuckle.

"Did someone say Morality?" Morality asks popping into the doorway.

"No." The two said together, and then exchanged glares at the synced moment.

"I said mortally, now get out." Anxiety muttered.

"Okay, you kids don't cause any trouble now." Morality laughed before disappearing around the corner, seeming to not even really be hurt by Anxiety's cold comment.

"What is it exactly that is your problem?" Prince suddenly asked.

"Me? You're the one who is always seeming to pick a fight with me, especially by being so annoying all the time." Anixiety shrugged looking away like the conversation was boring him. "What's your problem? Huh pretty boy?"

Prince grunted in annoyance clenching his fists. "I... I STRONGLY DISLIKE YOU!"

"Tch. Well I strongly dislike you too." Anxiety glared at him again.

"Please, how could you possibly dislike me?" Prince laughed in disbelief.

"Why? For starters I dislike you cause your an arrogant, annoying, clueless moron." Anxiety shrugged causally. "Oh yeah and your always singing. I dislike you for your voice."

"My voice is beautiful." Prince defended. "The forest creatures never complain."

"Yeah well they live in a sunny land where they can practically do whatever they want all day. Unlike people in real life who have to live in this cryptic world forced to live a certain way to fit in and survive with society." Anxiety pointed out.

"Ugh see thats why I dislike you. You're always so negative." Prince grunted. "And I-" he thought for a moment. "I dislike your face!"

"We have practically the same face idiot." Anxiety sighed.

"UGH Fine!" Prince threw his hands up in annoyance. He walked up to anxiety getting in his face and putting a finger to his chest. "Then I strongly dislike you for your clothes! Your make up! Your cryptic attitude! The music you listen to! And that emo queen act you always try to pull off!"

Anxiety sneered enjoying the infuriated reaction he was getting. "Oh yeah, if you strongly dislike me so much, why don't you just use the word hate?"

"Because-!" Prince didn't have an answer...

Why didn't he use the word hate? Well that was simple, the answer was because he didn't hate Anxiety, but why?

"Because...urg!" He suddenly grabbed Anxiety's arms.

The paler male flinched, scared that maybe he'd taken it too far, said something he shouldn't of, and may have to pay the price for it. He widened his eyes when instead of feeling pain, he felt Prince's lips pressed onto his. He brought his hands up to his chest, to try and push him away, but couldn't bring himself to do it. It was like he lost all the strength in his body, like his mind was stopping him from doing anything to stop him. So his hands just stayed there, shaking slightly. He couldn't even think properly over the loud sound of his heart thumping in his chest.

Prince pulled away after a little while, still not letting him go. "Because..." he looked down seemingly not able to look him in the eye. He then let out a deep breath meeting his gaze again. "Because I do not hate you... Not in any manner of the word. And if I ever conveyed my feelings in a way that would make you feel like I did, I am sorry."

Anxiety was left completely inarticulate. "Uh...I..." he moved his mouth trying to say something but, for once, had nothing to say. He blushed slightly suddenly looking anywhere else. "Th-thanks?" Was all he could manage even though he himself didn't even know what that was supposed to mean.

Thanks what? Thanks for not hating me? Thanks for telling me the truth? Thanks for apologizing? Thanks for kissing me?! Thanks WHAT?!

"You know what I really do dislike about you though?" Prince asked breaking Anxiety form his thought thoughts. "Sometimes you overthink things that have no reason to be overthought."

"That's not my fault." Anxiety debated.

"I know, but please do try and relax every now and then. You have absolutely nothing to worry about..." he wrapped his arms around Anxiety's waist and leaned in close again, but stopped short of kissing him, almost like he was waiting for a response this time.

Anxiety gulped slightly looking at his face again. His expression then softened and he closed the remaining space between them, this time closing his eyes and enjoying it as he felt prince instantaneously kiss him back.

"I'm telling you Logan it's strange, there was arguing like usual, and then they suddenly just got really quiet-" morality froze as he and Logic walked into the kitchen.

Both males pulled away from each-other looking at their friends suddenly with wide eyes.

Logic then sighed clearing his throat. "Well yes Morality it would be quite difficult to perorate when your lips are cohered with another's." He then used his finger to push his glasses up onto his nose. "Thank you for this behemoth fool's errand." He turned and walked out of the room. (Freaking Logic with those big words damn.)

"B-b-but Logan do you know what this means?!" Morality squealed as he went after him, his voice slowly fading. "Prinxiety is real!!!"

"Oh God..." anxiety suddenly grumbled letting his head fall onto prince's shoulder as gloom felt like it loomed down on him. "Now I'll never catch a break."

"Let me guess you want to go hide in your room wth the lights off?" Prince smiled.

"How'd you guess?" He replied sarcastically. "Of course I do that's so embarrassing..."

"Good because I do as well." Prince frowned feeling just as embarrassed. "Let us go." He took Anxiety's hand and dragged him out of the room and down the hall.

Hey guys wow that happened XD. Little guest appearances of Morality and Logic (Logan) XD I had to I love them all so much. Morality is precious and Logic is so oblivious to emotion lol. (I ship it) *cough* I mean... what? Anyway thank you all so much for reading. Vote and comment, bye!
                      -Hannah😋